BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Sasha J.
This is the only lip balm I use. It's moisturizing and keeps lips hydrated and baby soft! The peppermint flavor makes your lips tingle a bit and it's a soothing feeling!
Dreama R.
Paris, KY
This lip balm is one of my favorites too I mean honestly all lip balms are something I'm really into this one is one I use in the colder months cause my lips seem to get really dry in the winter and this keeps my lips nice and soft
Krista H.
Covington, KY
The peppermint with vitamin E is my favorite!! I carry it every where. It goes on thick so it stays on for a long time. It slightly tingles and help heal my lips and protect them from getting chapped further. Seriously my favorite!
Lily D.
San Jose, CA
I love using this lipbalm mainly because it has a nice minty smell to it and there is also peppermint. It gives a little tingle to my lips and make it slightly red but nice.
Amy G.
Seattle, WA
This is one of my all time favorite lip balms. It stays on forever, tastes and smells good. The only drawback is that my cat LOVES the minty flavor also, and loses his mind trying to lick my mouth when I put it on. Cute, but Yuck!
Misaki C.
Columbus, OH
Burts bees chapstick is probs the best it smells good it's in the middle either 1 or 2$ where I get it but it's ok price yes you just take the lid off and apply yes it kept my lips moist and hydrated and it was great. I would recommend to others it's a great lip balm
Alyssa T.
Tracy, CA
I always always always end up buying this chapstick when browsing the Mimi's/travel section at Target. It's the absolute BEST when you need a balm for your lips. I especially love the peppermint in it, my lips feel extra moisturized.
Peyton D.
Conyers, GA
I like the squeezable tube better than the roll up tube. It gives a more shine application. It's very moisturizing, but sometimes can leave a white ring around my mouth.
Jamie S.
Pueblo, CO
I Love This Product.. If i have chapped lips I always buy this product and it does Everyone wonders. Makes your lips soft and It Works Quickly. Its Definitely worth the price If you have a cold sore or anything similar Works GREAT!
Kylie L.
New Orleans, LA
My favorite burt's bees by far. Great for those who are not fans of the tingly peppermint. This chapstick is very moisturizing, and I don't feel like I need to continually apply to get a lasting effect. Plus? It's pomegranate. YUM
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?