BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Amy K.
Harrisburg, PA
My lips stay chapped- I always have a tube of Burt's Bees on me! It immediately relieves my chapped lips, and the peppermint oil on this tube feels tingly and refreshing!!
Katie M.
South Burlington, VT
I love this lip balm, it makes my lips super smooth and cures my nasty chapped lips in the winter. I love the peppermint scent and the tingly feeling it gives your lips. You can find it at any drugstore or grocery store which is awesome. I would definitely recommend it.
Erica R.
Chesapeake, VA
I enjoy anything that's squeezable, especially lip balm. It's extremely easy to use and it goes on really smooth. It is a decent price for how moisturizing it is. The packaging is very durable so you can toss in a purse with no issues. I would recommend for everyone!
Ashley R.
ORLANDO, FL
Love love love. The smell is amazing. The feel of my lips after using is amazing. The balm, after applying, makes my lips feel creamy and as it soaks into my lips, they just get softer and softer. Very easy to use and i will continue using it as it has not failed me.
Amanda C.
I'm constantly trying out new lip balms and I really wanted to like this, but I had only used it a couple times before I realized it was giving my husband a rash. I wasn't able to use it long enough to know how well it works.
Amanda M.
New York
Best lip Balm on the market ! Does not feel oily like other products. Goes on thick, yet feels weightless. Many petroleum free lip balms on the market, but this is by far my favorite. All natural ingredients. Must try if you haven't already. Will not let you down!!!!
Sara M.
Joplin, MO
This is by far my favorite product ever! It works wonders on the lips. My lips are noticeable softer and smoother. I also love the scent. It's minty and cool. I love the way it smells on my lips and I would buy it again and again.
Chelsea W.
I love the salve. I keep it handy in my purse. I find it helpful on all dry patches. The lip balm works really well under lip color for a smoother application. I haven given this as a gift several times and everyone appreciates it.
Caleb S.
Haskell, NJ
This is marketed as being moisturizing, but it only felt that way for the first five minutes. Shortly after applying, the tiny cracks in my lips felt more prominent, albeit softer. To me, moisturizing should smooth out the ridges in my lips, not make them more obvious.
Jeimy R.
Waterbury, CT
This was the first Burt's bees product i tried its very mousturizing but i feel like my lips feel dry when its not on. The tin makes it kind of hars to apply since you have to keep dipping your finger in order to get a good amount of product its an okay product for me
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?