BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Khatzaenyia Z.
Lenexa, KS
This stuff is literally like butter on my lips it is so smooth and good, just fills almost any chap right in so you don't feel like picking at it. Only fruit flavored chappy I can stand as well, flavor isn't pushy and synthetic or gross.
Aria A.
Nice, simple, classic lip balm. It's nice to apply before going to bed because the moisture has time to penetrate the skin of the lip! My only reservation is that it goes well on already moisturized lips but not on dry lips. You'll need more of a salve for that and this product will help you maintain your newfound suppleness!
Shelby H.
Burt’s bees always keeps my lips moisturized and smooth. It is inexpensive and good value. I prefer to use Burt’s bees because it’s so simple and easy to apply. I would definitely buy this product again.
Catherine F.
Everett, WA
I love Burt's Bees chapstick! I have been a faithful user for at least 15 years. The ingredients are all natural and the original Burt's Bees lip balm gives the lips a nice tingle. If you use Carmex and want to escape the addictive properties of it but don't want to give up the tingle, this is a great product. My lips don't ever seem to tire of it and the whole line of products is awesome.
Ariel N.
Athens, TN
I cannot live without this Chapstick! I keep one in my purse, my desk drawer, and my car. All throughout the day I find myself applying it. I love the refreshing feel and scent of the peppermint. Cannot go wrong with anything Burt's Bees
Amie B.
Taylor, PA
Absolutely love this chapstick. The peppermint makes it feel likes its medicated and tingles on ur lips. Have to have that. Feels like it's working. It makes your lips feel very smooth. It's very affordable and highly recommend to anyone
Shelby L.
Did not care for this. At all. The scent was similar to hay, I felt like I was in a horse barn. I couldn't smell any fruity notes at all. The application was worse... VERY stiff. Waxy. Didn't feel like I was moisturizing my lips at all.
Megan H.
East Lansing, MI
The best lip balm out there when you've been sick and can't stand the chapped lips. So easy to use and makes your lips tingle soothing them perfectly. It is a little pricey but it's totally worth it. I would buy it whenever I need more lip balm. Seems to work the best for me.
Nautica H.
High Point, NC
I don't really like how the product smells and it goes on a little thicker than i would like. After a little while of use you can get a nice pair of healthy moisturized lips that you can only dream of.
Savannah G.
jeffrey
LOVE LOVE LOVE, this product. So worth it. It was very effective and good! I would recommend it. It is very affordable! It is probably one of the best i have used! I would buy this product again!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?