BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Sarah W.
East Hampton, CT
When I went to the hospital to have my last child 4 years ago, I made sure I had mine packed with me. It was important. I love how it makes my lips feel and the tingle too.
Vivi E.
LOVE the original mint flavor! My husband and I always have some on hand. The only tragedy is when you get to the bottom of the tube and have to use a nail to scrape it out because you're too lazy to go run out and buy another one right away.
Courtney  G.
Lithia Spgs, GA
I like this product, but not as much as the original peppermint. It isn't near as thick as the peppermint. I also expected this to give my lips a pink color but it doesn't. All in all its not a bad product, but I prefer the peppermint.
Janet K.
Ransomville, NY
This is my holy to go grail in the winter time. It is thicker than other chap sticks & it sticks to your lips and does not slide off. I love the tingling sensation it adds to your lips, because for some reason that makes me feel like it is working. I always see results when I use this & I am obsessed with the minty smell.
Alex H.
I absolutely love the scent and texture of this lip balm when it goes on. It's not grainy or chunky, but always unbelievably smooth. My only complaint is that after using it a few times, my lips seem to become overly needy and I find myself applying chapstick more often than I would normally.
Destynie S.
Littlestown, PA
One of my favorite lip care products. It smells so good which is a plus in my book, I also like the tingly mintish feeling you get when you put it on your lips. I love this product and alwaysssss buy it. One of my absolute favorites.
Kahourie A.
This Lip balm is great. I use it regularly. I would recommend anyone with dry lips to use it. The packaging is nice and yellow so it would be hard to misplace it it. I would mine at my nearby CVS.
Aubrey C.
Brockway, PA
This stuff is beyond yummy.
As always, the formula is spectacular. Super moisturizing, long lasting, blah blah blah. Everything that can be expected with good ol' Burt.
But this flavor is just wonderful. My favorite out of the bunch.
Vanessa i.
groton
I love this lip product but for me it never really helped my lips.I felt like it just sat on them and didn't really hydrate too much.I love the sheer color it has which allows me to use just one product without doubling up to add color.
alia s.
Dearborn, MI
The peppermint one gives your lips a tingle but its an amazing feeing! My lips feel so refreshed after using it! The only down side is that you have to warm it up between your hands or in some way for it to apply on smoothly and fast!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?