BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Kaily B.
Yuck. I hateeeee the scent of this balm. It's so powdery smelling and it just won't go away. THEY DON'T ALL SMELL LIKE THIS so don't run away... they are very moisturizing and I love most of them but the honey one? Ugh. Disgusting.
Vivi E.
LOVE the original mint flavor! My husband and I always have some on hand. The only tragedy is when you get to the bottom of the tube and have to use a nail to scrape it out because you're too lazy to go run out and buy another one right away.
Angelina A.
This really help my lips from getting chapped it's long lasting until you want to take it off I buy mine at Walmart and Walgreens it is a good price I get like two of them
Layla D.
Muncie , IN
I had the vanilla bean scent and I love this product sooo much! This is one of my all time favorite lip balms! Does great for moisturizing your lips in the summer and fall!
Ashley C.
Poughkeepsie , NY
I like this chapstick, but my husband happens to hate it. I like how it tingles my lips a bit. Easy to find at any grocery store or pharmacy. I've been buying this for years. Highly recommend trying, the scent does take a bit to get used to as well.
Taylor N.
Jupiter, FL
This is the lip balm I always have in my purse. It makes my lips feel nice and hydrated. I like that it gives them a hint or color but isn't shimmery or anything. I've gone through so many of these because I use it literally every day.
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
1,038 reviews
When I bought this, I FELL IN LOVE. Your lips will never chap and they smell so good. They're $2-3 which is an okay price for the quality but if you're like me you'll lose it and have to buy more.
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
This was my go to lip balm all throughout middle school, but I eventually gave it up for EOS! They are very good quality and I love that they are natural, but they don't last very long for me at all.
Emily D.
I used this product when I had very chapped lips. It worked so fast to repair my lips. It gives my lips a very soft look! I use it all the time. You can get it pretty much anywhere. For example a Walmart or target etc. I recommend it!
Caitlin Q.
Las Vegas, NV
This lip balm is literally the best product in its class. I use it while I'm outdoors to keep the wind and cold from drying out my lips. it works wonders! I have the softest lips. I always care a tube of it in my bag to keep it handy
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?