BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Michelle S.
Port Hueneme, CA
I love these products! They keep my lips soft and smooth and I like that there is a tint to some of them. Only downside, they don't work well on severely chapped lips. I feel like I need to use a medicated chapstick in those instances.
Christina R.
Love this. I keep this in my bag, in my desk at work, on my nightstand, everywhere. I buy it in the 4-pack. The peppermint scent is addicting and is especially soothing on chapped lips during the cold Chicago winters. I feel as though it's effective and wouldn't want to go without it. Plus, I love that it's a natural product so I don't feel weird if I were to lick my lips or whatever.
Sandra D.
If you want fast results this is what you need, fast realif gentle with lips. Great smell or non. Is the perfect lip balm it comes in so many different flavor I lobe them.
Elizabeth H.
Homestead, FL
I keep a Burt's Bees lip balm at home, at work and in my purse so I can always use it. I love this stuff and it makes my lips feel great. I love the peppermint smell too.
Chelsea R.
I will forever love Burt's Bees because especially the little tin containers are easy for traveling everywhere it fits in our small girl pockets!! 😂😂😂 I love the minty feeling it gives my lips also.
Sheena L.
Wakeman, OH
Burt's Bee is the only chapstick I use. and finish the whole tube. my husband and kids love it. it is great for year round use. I buy the tinted for me to give my lips color
Carline P.
Pompano Beach, FL
Burts bees entire lip line is absolutely amazing! This lip balm can be found literally everywhere. I personally use it to moisturizer my lips night. Sinks in over night for healthy soft moisturizer lips in the morning. Pucker up!
Ashley C.
Poughkeepsie , NY
I like this chapstick, but my husband happens to hate it. I like how it tingles my lips a bit. Easy to find at any grocery store or pharmacy. I've been buying this for years. Highly recommend trying, the scent does take a bit to get used to as well.
patricia h.
Brooklyn, NY
I buy this lip balm for my girls since the weather has been cold and breezy. My angels carrys beeswax balm where ever they travel. Keeps their lips smooth and crinkle free. No dry nor chapped or cracked corners. We like it a lot.
Caitlin Q.
Las Vegas, NV
This lip balm is literally the best product in its class. I use it while I'm outdoors to keep the wind and cold from drying out my lips. it works wonders! I have the softest lips. I always care a tube of it in my bag to keep it handy
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?