BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Alexis R.
I love anything by Burt's Bees. They are natural, simple, and good for me. I highly recommend them as organic products that you won't have to worry about the ingredients. The lip balm definitely helps heal my lips and prevents them from drying.
Brandy L.
Raleigh, NC
Not the best of the lip balms. The smell is rather strong and it doesn't seem to stay on my lips as long as some of the others. While it does soften lips, it's too overwhelming for me to wear it regularly. Maybe if you just love grapefruit.
Michelle H.
S Chesterfld, VA
I love Burt's Bees products, and the pomegranate lip balm is my all time favorite. It smells nice, gives a small amount of tint to the lips, and feels wonderful on. I get very dry during the winter but this balm keeps my lips nice and soft.
Andrew B.
Indianapolis, IN
Burt's Bee Lip Balm is known to be a great product. The Honey Lip Balm is great for those of us that like honey. My girlfriend didn't like it at all because of the honey scent/flavor. It is an acquired taste but definitely a quality product.
I have tried many, many, many different lip balms and Burt's Bees' original lip balm is my favorite. I usually have at least 4 of these at a time. I keep one in my jacket, purse, car, and on my headboard. I never leave the house without one.
Donna C.
Fombell, PA
I've used this one quite a lot. And since I use it a lot, I have to buy new ones pretty often. That got to be a little much for me with the price. It's a thinner consistency than Chapstick, so it comes off easily if you drink or eat. I didn't notice my lips being less chapped, either.
Rachel F.
Nashville, Tn
This is my favorite lip balm. I own about 6 of these that I have on hand, as I keep one everywhere. One in my car, one in my purse, one in my make-up drawer, etc. I find it keeps my lips feeling moisturized for around to 4 hours (I have extremely dry lips, most only last an hour or so). I also like the cooling peppermint in this product.
Ana P.
Montclair, CA
With the upcoming winter on its way I went ahead and got burt's bees balm in honey and pepermint flavors. They do not have tone but leave lips very soft and with a sweet sent. They are however a bit on the waxy side but they do last a long time, so you don't have to reapply as much.
Jennifer Z.
This lip balm is amazing. Goes on lips so smoothly. I love the feeling you get from the peppermint. So fresh and cool, smells nice too. Heals chapped lips like magic. I love that its not tested on animals and the ingredients are simple and organic. Its about $3-$4 per stick, which I think is a bit expensive, but its definitely worth it.
Amber W.
Phoenix, AZ
Okay, so I am a huge fan of Burt's Bees and I won't use any other type of chapstick. I bought this kind in the grapefruit flavor/ scent and I regret it. I didn't like how it felt on my lips, it felt greasy. I also didn't care for the smell. I just stick with my traditional Burt's Bees from now on. I would not recommend this type of Burt's Bees, but I do recommend other Burt's Bees products.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?