BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Kim W.
Jacksonville, FL
I have been using beats bees lip balm for years an dI have never had an issue. It goes on smooth and last for hours. One tube will last me months. It is worth every penny!
Katie T.
This is the best chapped stick ever! It is very thick and stays on well. It smells so good that i just want to keep applying it. It’s fairly inexpensive, and I will continue to buy this. I definitely recommend to anyone and everyone.
Taylor P.
The original lip balm is great! It lasts be forever though, because I don't seems to reach for it often. But when I do, I love the peppermint flavor & instand conditioning.
Erin D.
Wernersville
Purchased at: Target
I love this lip balm. It makes my lips extremely smooth and I feel like it’s really effective. It lasts me a long time as well and it’s really gentle on my skin.
Sandra D.
If you want fast results this is what you need, fast realif gentle with lips. Great smell or non. Is the perfect lip balm it comes in so many different flavor I lobe them.
Maggie L.
Shawnee, KS
absolutely my favorite lip balm! although a bit pricey, it does a number on your lips! it makes them soft and smooth and with no after taste whatsoever. its also readily available at any drugstore (walmart walgreens cvs etc) i would most definitely recommend it to others
Cayla B.
Buffalo, NY
While this keeps my lips moisturized, and smells decent, the flavor is just horrible. Even when trying different flavors, they just don't taste good. I know that lip balms aren't meant to eat, however, when they're on your lips chances are you're gonna taste them quite often, and it shouldnt taste gross... it should taste good.
Christina D.
Plainfield, IL
Super soothing but has a gritty texture and ends up being a little sticky on the lips. Good value for a Burt's Bees product and does what it's meant to do - heal and repair
Roshelle T.
Gainesville, FL
Definitely not my favorite but not the worst! I am very indifferent about this product. It's one of those that you wouldn't pick out but if you found it in your car you would still use it. Ya know?
Amy K.
Harrisburg, PA
My lips stay chapped- I always have a tube of Burt's Bees on me! It immediately relieves my chapped lips, and the peppermint oil on this tube feels tingly and refreshing!!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?