BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Katherine A.
Milford, CT
I HAVE DRY LIPS. this is magical it stays on your lips for so long even when you are doing things. i have never in my life finished a whole tube of lip balm but since trying this i have finished THREE and have repurchased every time.
Amy K.
Harrisburg, PA
My lips stay chapped- I always have a tube of Burt's Bees on me! It immediately relieves my chapped lips, and the peppermint oil on this tube feels tingly and refreshing!!
V B.
I love this chapstick because it makes your lips feel fresh and moisturized. If you don't like minty things as much then I wouldn't recommend it but it keeps your lips moisturized all day. I even make sure to always have one either in my purse or pocket because it always helps!
Cecilia R.
Mission, TX
Burt's bees has saved me more times then I can count I absolutely love their tinted lip balms for when I'm going for a fresh face look or wearing little to nothing of makeup it just a great thing to help your face look youthful and alive I love all the neutral colors too
Nicole J.
New Britain
Love this chapstick, it's the only one that doesn't dry my lips out even more. Usually buy at CVS but they're available almost anywhere. Packaging is simple and cute. This is the only chapstick I buy and use and I'm never disappointed.
Jessica L.
This is a tinted lip balm so it has color but not as much healing power. I have the color blushed orchid and it is a nice light color however it goes on chalky so it is okay.
Brandy L.
Raleigh, NC
This is one of my top three Burt's Bees lip balms. I love the eucalyptus scent and feel. I usually use this one at night as my before bed lip treatment and the scent oddly helps my sinuses as well. My lips feel great the next morning.
Maggie L.
Shawnee, KS
absolutely my favorite lip balm! although a bit pricey, it does a number on your lips! it makes them soft and smooth and with no after taste whatsoever. its also readily available at any drugstore (walmart walgreens cvs etc) i would most definitely recommend it to others
Stephanie J.
Long Beach, CA
This chapstick is the best thing ever!!!! smells really good and works very well on dry chapped lips!!! it makes your lips nice and soft! it last long on my lips!! love it!
Kate H.
I have one of these in every bag and coat pocket I own. Simple, classic lip balm that's nice and tingly from the mint. I like that it's mostly natural and not too gooey/won't melt if it's in your pocket. It also isn't too glossy to be problematic to wear under lipstick.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?