BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Laynie O.
Columbus, OH
I grew up using burts bee's and no matter what i always come back to them for chapstick. They have amazing value and nice packaging, the scent of their chapsticks are amazing and always make my lips feel smooth and refreshed when they are chapped. I absolutely love burts bee's!
Kaily B.
Yuck. I hateeeee the scent of this balm. It's so powdery smelling and it just won't go away. THEY DON'T ALL SMELL LIKE THIS so don't run away... they are very moisturizing and I love most of them but the honey one? Ugh. Disgusting.
Erin D.
Wernersville
Purchased at: Target
I love this lip balm. It makes my lips extremely smooth and I feel like it’s really effective. It lasts me a long time as well and it’s really gentle on my skin.
Alexis Y.
Vancouver, WA
You won't regret buying this! It smells great and it leaves your lips feeling like butter. My lips feel so moisturized after I apply it. Even hours later my lips are still moisturized. It's also great to put on right before you apply lipstick. This is like my holy grail lip balm! I definitely recommend that anyone buy this.
Katie T.
This is the best chapped stick ever! It is very thick and stays on well. It smells so good that i just want to keep applying it. It’s fairly inexpensive, and I will continue to buy this. I definitely recommend to anyone and everyone.
Ashley C.
Poughkeepsie , NY
I like this chapstick, but my husband happens to hate it. I like how it tingles my lips a bit. Easy to find at any grocery store or pharmacy. I've been buying this for years. Highly recommend trying, the scent does take a bit to get used to as well.
Noemi F.
orange, CA
This lip balm didn't really do me good. It was easy to apply and use. But I was not happy with the results. It is a bit pricey. It didn't not meet my expectations. I think I would buy it again only because I think I might have given up too early on it and it could do better
Courtney M.
Columbus, MT
I have been using it for quite awhile now. What first intrigued me was the scent and then I saw the price and I didn't really want to pay that for chap-stick, but I bought it anyway because all of my friends loved it. I am actually really happy with this product. Even though it's more than what I would like to spend I think its worth because it lasts a long time and is effective.
Alicia B.
Fayetteville, AR
This is by far one of my favorite lip balms. I am prone to dry lips and this always helps to keep them soft and smooth. The smell is nice and not too overpowering. It is not a harsh product, so my toddler even gets to use it too! A+!
Christina R.
Love this. I keep this in my bag, in my desk at work, on my nightstand, everywhere. I buy it in the 4-pack. The peppermint scent is addicting and is especially soothing on chapped lips during the cold Chicago winters. I feel as though it's effective and wouldn't want to go without it. Plus, I love that it's a natural product so I don't feel weird if I were to lick my lips or whatever.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?