BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Laura B.
Baton Rouge , LA
This is a very nice chap stick! Very moisturizing and soothing to dry lips. This is also a nice stocking stuffing for anyone at any age. I am so impressed with this formula and will buy again
Samantha G.
Davenport, WA
Growing up i have always used this and my mother actually got me started every christmas she would fill up my stocking with tubes and tubes of the chapstick and the cooling mint always felt amazing on my lips everyone in my family uses this
Thegirlreview s.
this is actually amazing,I've been using this brand ever since it first came out and I've been seeing that is getting a lot more pricey...but it does meet my expectations,I love the smell and how it works immediately as soon as I apply it.
Ayla J B.
Killeen, TX
I always purchase this as it always saves my life (well of course my lips) especially during the cold weather here in Texas, I've tried so many brands but they have seem to leave my lips so chappy. I will always have this in my purse. Always😀
Valerie J.
Saint George, GA
Burt's Bees is my go-to lip balm, as soon as the weather starts cooling and the air gets drier. The flavor is good, too. Most importantly for me, the beeswax formula doesn't cause my chin to break out, as the petroleum-based products do.
Jennifer Z.
This lip balm is amazing. Goes on lips so smoothly. I love the feeling you get from the peppermint. So fresh and cool, smells nice too. Heals chapped lips like magic. I love that its not tested on animals and the ingredients are simple and organic. Its about $3-$4 per stick, which I think is a bit expensive, but its definitely worth it.
Anna M.
wichita falls, TX
I've been using this for years of my favorite Chapstick and works so well. I stay exclusively with the peppermint because of the tingling feeling it gives my lips I absolutely love it.
Jazleen R.
Cicero, IL
This is my tried and true lip balm of choice. I love the tingly feeling you get after you apply it, and it is great in terms of keeping your lips moisturized. I don't apply it consistently, but when my lips get really chapped I put some of this lip balm on, leave it over night, and wake up with considerably less chapped lips. Love this!
Sam W.
Washington, DC
I've got probably a dozen of these in every place I go. Like most women, I have multitudes of lip products, but I tend to always revert back to Burt's Bees for a basic Chapstick.
Michelle H.
S Chesterfld, VA
I love Burt's Bees products, and the pomegranate lip balm is my all time favorite. It smells nice, gives a small amount of tint to the lips, and feels wonderful on. I get very dry during the winter but this balm keeps my lips nice and soft.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?