BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Lauren B.
I love this their lip balms!!! I have all the different kinds and it has worked the best with my oober chapped lips as I'm currently on a medication that drys your skin out!
Renee S.
Huntington Beach, CA
This product I lite, non greasy and has a little menthol tingle that I love when my lips are chapped . it very inexpensive always have 2 or three different flavors in my purse , its something I almost always pick up at the check out line.
Lily S.
Columbus, OH
I was in desperate need of a new chap stick, and none of my other lip balm had been working. Someone told me that Burts Bees was a great brand. It's long lasting and leaves your lips smooth and soft.
Susan M.
Southbury, CT
My staple lip balm. Better than all the flavors, always works, always works well. All the high end ones aren't worth it. This is my holy grail and I've finished tubes and tubes of this. It's worth the extra dollar or whatever. Way better than Chapstick brand.
Keisha M.
New Orleans , LA
Burt's Bees is the only company that takes great care of my lips. This stuff is awesome. I apply it everyday under my lip gloss and it heals while it helps keep my lips moist. I will be a long time user of this product. Nothing beats it!
Hannah R.
Farmington, UT
Burt's bees chapstick is simply amazing. My husband goes through so much chapstick and he Burt's bees is his favorite. The only bad thing is buying so much chapstick can get pricey so I do wish these were a little less money. They work great and your lips feel amazing after each use.
Sabrina Y.
Bayside, NY
It's a classic lip balm and I really like the tingly affect the mint give to my lips. they're very moisturizing and doesn't have a strong taste if you ever end up tasting it.
Janice C.
Three Rivers, MA
I have been a fan of this lip balm for several years. It smells pleasant, almost like fruity pebbles cereal. It goes on thick and does what it is supposed to. I like that I can read most of the ingredients and it is from a brand I trust!
Candace R.
Medina, OH
I don't think I could ever use any other chapstick. I used to use Blistex and I feel like it never did my lips justice. Burt's Bees is awesome. I love the cooling factor and I just know my lips are going to be in great shape after using.
Maria Del Carmen S.
I live this product, it makes my lips feel soft without making them feel greasy. Also the product doesn't smell like anything so it's great to pair with a lip gloss or lipstock
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?