BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Catherine F.
Everett, WA
I love Burt's Bees chapstick! I have been a faithful user for at least 15 years. The ingredients are all natural and the original Burt's Bees lip balm gives the lips a nice tingle. If you use Carmex and want to escape the addictive properties of it but don't want to give up the tingle, this is a great product. My lips don't ever seem to tire of it and the whole line of products is awesome.
Jessica F.
Leitchfield, KY
I love everything Burt's Bees! This replenishing lip balm is the perfect mix of moisture and tint. It's a must have for any trip to the beach! Can't have your lips drying out!
Rene F.
Amherst, NY
The BEST lip balm EVER! i love how my lips tingle after putting it on, makes it feel like its actually working on moisturizing my lips. when you live in buffalo and go through rough winters like we do, Burt's bees is always a necessity.
Jaleeza S.
Minneapolis
Great option and lasts a great amount of time. Great for the cold weather especially hear in MN. Would buy again, but typically when on sale at my local Target or Walgreens.
Ashley Q.
Fort Worth, TX
I absolutely love everything Burt's Bees makes but this is one of my faves! Perfectly sized little Chapstick that leave my lips feeling amazing! Great value for the price and I highly recommend it!!!!
Esther B.
Hammond, IN
This is the Chapstick that my whole family uses! It's our go-to. It's very affordable and worth repurchasing. It's the first thing that I put in my bag before leaving the house. Lasts me all day long!
Veronica M.
I love this product... it really leaves my lips feeling super soft and moist and it feels like that the whole entire day... not like others that you have to keep on putting and putting on some and it only stays soft for a couple of hours
Karen O.
Marina, CA
The best of all time!!! This is truly my favorite lip care product because it's natural, it makes my lips feel smooth and NOT greasy, it actually leaves them feeling soft and nice after it's gone and it's just overall wonderful. A+ product
Leanne D.
Daly City, CA
Moisturizing! There was no more of the original burt's bees so I resorted to this and it was a success. I loved it, it definitely soothes and moisturizers. Gives off a minty/tingly feeling to your lips. Good for chapped lips and peeling
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
I love Burt's bees lip balm!! I love the mint one it feel refreshing and it moisturized my lips very well!! They are a little expensive for what they are but I still like them!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?