BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Candace R.
Medina, OH
I don't think I could ever use any other chapstick. I used to use Blistex and I feel like it never did my lips justice. Burt's Bees is awesome. I love the cooling factor and I just know my lips are going to be in great shape after using.
Anne W.
Henderson , NV
I say hate buying, because sometimes I simply can't afford it. It is the ONLY lip balm that will hydrate my lips. I haven't put it on for hours and my lips still don't feel dry. On top of it I love that it give my lips a little red tint.
Esther Y.
This lip balm is my life. Burt's Bees does magic to your lips, and is so cheap and you get so much for the price! It leaves a cool minty feeling on your lips and your lips feel like they're getting a breath of fresh air when you use it.
Kelly C.
Muncie, IN
I am completely obsessed with this lip balm. It is such a beautiful marriage of a chapstick and lipstick. I am absolutely obsessed with the Hibiscus color, and literally lost my mind if I misplace it.
Casey C.
Orange, CA
First of all.....look at how stinkin cute this product is! I have bought this product over and over and I will continue to buy it! Not only is it super easy to use, but it's also super easy to carry around with you! So very hydrating!
Tara S.
Indianapolis, IN
I look for certain things in a lip gloss and this for the most part has all the parts. The only down fall is that is leaves a slight film on your lips. Other than that, it comes in some really great combinations. Feels good going on.
Jennifer H.
Orlando, FL
Burt's Bees is one of my favorite brands of lip balms. I believe it is even better than Blistex. I love the cool tingly feeling on my lips and even my dog loves this lip balm because every time I buy a tube he steals it from me and eats it.
Renee S.
Huntington Beach, CA
This product I lite, non greasy and has a little menthol tingle that I love when my lips are chapped . it very inexpensive always have 2 or three different flavors in my purse , its something I almost always pick up at the check out line.
Tori P.
I didn't care for it. I found it too hard to apply and it didn't really do much for my lips. It wasn't cost effective as I had to use twice as much to keep my lips moist/soft.
Letecia C.
West Palm Beach, FL
This is my favorite. I love the peppermint and how it cools my lips as soon as I put it on. This lip balm is very nourishing and I always buy multiples and put them everywhere so that I always have one. I will continue to repurchase.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?