BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Amber L.
Washington, DC
I am a fan of all of the Burt's Bees line, but their balms hit it out of the park. They're so moisturizing, especially during the harsh winter gusts that ravage my mountain college town. I just wish they weren't so expensive or I'd buy them all the time!
✨Estie Erin ✨.
This is my all time favorite chapstick. Works well layered on heavy as a nighttime treatment and I wake up with hydrated lips. Isn't too slippery that I can't wear it under makeup. I have very dry skin and live in a dry climate and it works great for me.
Natalie C.
Albuquerque, NM
When the cold comes around my lips turn into a chapped mess! I was kind of sketch about using Burt's Bees because of the price; but oh man was it totally worth it! I can actually feel the product healing my lips!
Tee M.
Clinton Twp, MI
I love burts bees lip balm. It is super smooth when applied. No shame to admit that I am a repeat user!!! It's a great value for the price. Very effective. Never disappoints me. I would recommend to others!!! 🐝🐝🐝
Luz Q.
Brooklyn, NY
Have chapped lips will this chopstick will do the work, it worth the money and it does what it says, it refreshes and restore those chapped lips on the coldes day, it a great product
Lauren W.
Worcester, MA
This is by far my favorite lip balm and they smell wonderful! I have them everywhere ~ my car, my nightstand drawer, my desk, my purse, in the kitchen "junk" drawer (there's probably a few in there!) which makes it easy to just use one where ever I may be.
Whitney R.
Moundsville, WV
I love the minty scent and the fresh, tingly feeling it gives your lips. It's my absolute favorite Chapstick! I always make sure to have spares on hand! It works wonders on my dry lips, especially in the winter!
Lily W.
Barboursville
It's one of those products that it's already been done but it's a staple. I love the tingling of the peppermint oil. It feels waxy and think. It just maintains moisture already present in the lips and not aiding any additional which I'd prefer. It's okay.
Andrea T.
STERLING, VA
This is my husband's favorite lip balm, and I was happy to covert him from petroleum-based products. That said, it's a little too peppermint-y for me. I love Burt's Bees but find other varieties (mango, coconut-pear, grapefruit) more soothing and tastier.
mya 🇵.
I love the tingly feeling it leaves on my lips and it keeps them moisturized at first I thought it was going to be drying because of the beeswax but it is actually quite the opposite I can't get enough of this stuff . Everyone should have one in their bags
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?