BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Justin B.
Meadville, PA
A classic. A bad day is a day when I forget my Burt’s. I’m addicted to the feeling this gives me on my lips. I love all of their product and the company, but this is my go to. There is no other knock off that compares. Love it!
Leanna B.
Danville, WV
Love Burt’s bees! All their products are great. They are higher in price but it is so worth it. Isn’t greasy. Makes lips smooth and soft. Husband loves it. Great for winter or windy days. Helps keep lips from drying out and getting damaged
member-2f02c
My all time favorite chapstick yaaaasssssss love the yellow always, great color , it was Everyhing I expected the feelings In my lips whooaa❤️❤️❤️🤗 very useful item , I always tell others to get the beez 🤙🏾🤙🏾
Lindsey Y.
Kettering, OH
Burt’s bees is always a good chapstick option. It’s so cool and refreshing and I love that it’s made from natural ingredients. But as a chapstick addict, this stuff is mildly too pricey to sustain the amount of it i need to buy.
Melanie O.
Orlando, FL
I love my Burt’s bees 🐝. It’s so moisturizing and smells amazing. They also come in so many awesome flavors! My favorites mango but the original is a close second for me. I love knowing I’m using a product with good ingredients.
Kimberly S.
bemidji, Mn
This is by far my go to, favorite chapstick. I enjoy the way it smells and makes your lips tingle. It is also a very good consistency in that it’s not too think and goopy on your lips. I’ve been using this Burt’s bees for year and I don’t plan on stopping anytime soon.
Anastacia H.
So good!! This chapstick has been really good for my lips and then it is also cheap. Some chapstick really makes my lips even more dry, but not this one. I always put some on before I walk out the door in the morning and it keeps my lips from getting dry the whole day.
Allyson D.
I love this lip balm! It has a strong mint scent and it applies smooth! I find it very moisturizing and it helped heal my dry patches actually. It lasts a good amount of time until you have to reapply and I'm highly impressed:)
Shawane M.
Winchester, VA
I love its texture, thick and smooth! I’m glad my husband always keeps one in his pocket!
The only thing that’s a no for me is the smell/ flavor it’s very minty, I like mint don’t get me wrong but I feel theirs it’s too strong
Mia D.
Tulsa
I think I’ve been off and on using this product for 10 years probably. I usually forget about it, but when I go and buy myself a fresh tube, i remember why I keep coming back! Great formula and does actually de-chap your lips!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?