BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Naylimar R.
FT WAINWRIGHT, AK
Burt's Bees® Beeswax Lip BalmI'm in love with Burt's Bees lip balm, I cannot go one day without it! They keep my lips hydrated,  some lip balms tend to make my lips get chapped a lot easier but I've never had that happen to me with these. This product not only keeps my lips moisturized but also smells so great. They are also very affordable!
Sadie C.
Dillon, MT
This is my ride or die lip balm. It actually moistens and moisturizes. It doesn't just sit on top of your lips. No waxing feeling, despite being beeswax. I have a tub of this in every bag, in my junk drawers, on my vanity, in the car, EVERYWHERE. It also has a pleasant taste, there's nothing worse than a lip balm with a nasty chemical taste that hangs around for hours. This is the product you need if you struggle with crusty lips.
Mia C.
beaufort
Burt’s bees in my opinion has the best chapstick. It’s the only I use and the quickest one that works for me. My lips get very chapped and I go through these very quickly and I buy it every single time and any of the flavors are good too. This heals my lips in like one day. I love it so much!!
Megan S.
I love this brand but this is one of two products I have purchased of theirs recently that I’m not satisfied with. For this one, it might not be the brand’s fault.
I’m allergic to something in the Eos brand chapstick. This product makes my lips feel the same way: Never moisturized, very dry feeling and rough along the edges. So, I’m thinking I’m allergic to something in this as well.
I hope it works well for others. But for me, it doesn’t. Back to chapstick or Blistex for me.
Maddy M.
Philadelphia, PA
Burts Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Red Dahlia is my GO TO LIP COLOR!!! It is subtle and hydrating but it really gives a pop of color when you need it to look natural. My only criticism is that my chapstick after a few weeks of use seems to be changing texture almost and becomming softer and more like a lip gloss/oil rather than the texture of lipbalm. Honestly though I love it either way and the feeling is the same. - amazing!
Felisha T.
Burrton, KS
This is my all time favorite chap stick! I love the way it makes my lips so moist! It lasts for so long. It is a wonderful chap stick and doubles as a nice lipgloss. Even though it’s a little more pricey then other chap sticks, but it is definitely worth it to spend the extra couple dollars.
Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
All Burt's Bees lip balms are great, but I swear by the peppermint. I love the little tingle sensation it leaves on your lips - just letting you know it's working its way in to help bring the moisture and softness back. I feel like losing chapstick is one of the most common things in the world - like socks, hair ties or bobby pins. So, a few years ago, I made it my goal to use a tube of chapstick until it's gone. I succeeded because I would not leave my house without my peppermint Burt's Bees. It's a saving grace in hot weather or freezing temperatures. I'll never buy another brand.
Beatriz G.
chicago ridge, IL
These chapsticks are a hit or miss for me! I love some of them and hate others, all for different reasons. My favorite is the peppermint chapstick. I love the smell and tingling feeling on my lips. However, it isn’t as moisturizing as the mint cocoa chapstick for example. I HATE the smell and taste of the mint cocoa chapstick but I don’t have to reapply for a while bc it’s very hydrating on the lips. They’re not my favorite but some of them do the job!
Madison J.
Boise
No chapstick compares to Burt’s bees!! This is the best chapstick I have ever used. It doesn’t have an odd flavor or buildup that some other chapsticks have. It makes your lips tingle and little which I really like! Burt’s bees actually moisturizes your lips long term unlike other chapstick products. I will forever only use Burt’s bees.
Daniamaris S.
Opa Locka, FL
This is my ultimate FAVORITE lip balm ever! There are some lip balms such as EOS and chapstick that you can only use when your lips are chapped. This is not the case. You can use this product for everday use and your lips will be smooth and wont get chapped. I definitely recommend this.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?