BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Devon P.
Athens, GA
This has been the one and only chapstick that I have used for many, many years. It keeps my lips moisturized and it heals my lips very fast when they are chapped. Plus, it feels so good when applied! The smell is great and minty, too. :)
Shelby H.
Burt’s bees always keeps my lips moisturized and smooth. It is inexpensive and good value. I prefer to use Burt’s bees because it’s so simple and easy to apply. I would definitely buy this product again.
Christina M.
Lakewood, CO
This lip balm is one of the best! Using natural ingredients (with a little help from our bee friends) it does everything it promises to moisturize and smooth the lips. I wouldn't go with anything else to be honest. Burt's Bees is the best!
Khatzaenyia Z.
Lenexa, KS
This stuff is literally like butter on my lips it is so smooth and good, just fills almost any chap right in so you don't feel like picking at it. Only fruit flavored chappy I can stand as well, flavor isn't pushy and synthetic or gross.
Lori O.
Bennett, CO
I use Burt's Bees lip balm daily!! Living in the dry climate and high altitude really dries out your lips. Thank you Burt's Bees for making a excellent lip balm that keeps my lips moisturized and protected from the harsh air and weather.
chelsy s.
I'm personally not a huge fan of Burt's bees chapsticks...i typically prefer more of a me that lip or blister where I can tell it's actually helping my chapped lips. This Chapstick almost irritates my lips and leaves a weird itchy sensation
Alicia R.
League City, TX
I am in love with these lip balms. The scent isn't necessarily pomegranate in my opinion, but the application is buttery and they tend not to melt if overheated, which is a plus because I'm a balm addict and have them stashed everywhere
Shelby L.
Did not care for this. At all. The scent was similar to hay, I felt like I was in a horse barn. I couldn't smell any fruity notes at all. The application was worse... VERY stiff. Waxy. Didn't feel like I was moisturizing my lips at all.
Tehja G.
Burt's Bees chap sticks are amazing. Thy hydrate your lips and repair them with the healthy and natural ingredients it has. The smells aren't as fruity and delicious like non-natural chap sticks are but the smells are still delightful.
Jamie T.
This is my go to lip balm of choice. Hands down, nothing works like this stuff for me. We are a Burt's Bees family. From chapstick to lotion to baby bubble baths! Best stuff ever! Simple product for iur everyday sensitive skin lives. :)
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?