BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Bernadette M.
Spanaway, WA
I liked this tinted lip balm. I had it in Petunia and I usually wore it with a pink lip stain.

I can't say I used it till it was gone because I lost it but I liked it while in use.
Kate D.
Youngstown, NY
This is a hydrating balm with a nice hint of color. It doesn't smell wonderful, nor is it my favorite tinted balm, but it is a solid product. I like to keep the Hibiscus shade on hand.
M O N I C A 🌺 M.
Fresno, CA
If I could give this 💯 stars I would lol. I love this chapstick, only cause I love anything peppermint. If your looking for a chapstick with a lil burn from the chapstick like I do. This is your product. This won't let you down it keeps your lips moisturized.
Johanna V.
This lip balm is absolutely amazing. It's really moisturizing and it smells great. The application is so smooth. I will definitely be buying this product again. It is a must have and you can find it at any drugstore.
Jesenia C.
North Bergen, NJ
I truly cant live without my Burt's Bees lip balm! I truly have one in every purse, compartment in my car, my desk at work. I love all the different scents and even colors it comes in. I used this product on my grandma's lips when shr was very ill, she wasn't eating nor drinking much and this produced Aided in keeping her lips and mouth from over drying.
Serena C.
Mountain Top, PA
Burt's Bees lip balm is always a must have chap stick! It's very soothing on chapped lips and comes in a variety of flavors. Also comes in varieties with shine to use as an every day lip balm. The are a bit more money compared to regular chap stick but they are definitely worth the extra dollar or two.
Justina J.
Lincoln park, MI
 I'm a sucker for anything Burts bees and for anything with natural ingredients. This product is nice because it seems to heal your lips like a medicated Chapstick bus still leaving everything soft and not feeling like you're putting anything harsh on your lips
Brittany S.
Watertown, NY
The only thing I would change about this is the scent. It's a little plan in that category but other then that it lasts awhile and you can feel the difference in your lips almost right away and my lips are always super chapped this definitely helped fast
Lisa P.
Orlando, FL
I must have a million of these chopsticks floating around my house from the drawer in the front entry table to the baskets in the bathroom... they keep my lips hydrated, SPF protected and the flavors are great! There's even a slight tint to some of them :)
Megan D.
I've been a fan of Burt's Bees for a long while now and after trying almost every variation they have, I will still always buy the original tube, hands down. This product works well, but just isn't for me as I don't like the feeling / consistency on my lips.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?