BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Maria Del Carmen S.
I live this product, it makes my lips feel soft without making them feel greasy. Also the product doesn't smell like anything so it's great to pair with a lip gloss or lipstock
Tiffany G.
Haslett, MI
I have always chosen to get Burt's Bees for my chapstick as opposed to other cheaper brands. I use it multiple times a day and it stays on and keeps my lips feeling soft. I like the smell. If you don't like the pomegranate, they do offer other flavors like mango! It may be a little more expensive but I think it is totally worth it.
Alexa K.
Charlotte, NC
This Chapstick is a great temporary relief. I find after a few hours you need more, which is the point of Chapstick companies but it would be nice to find something that would last longer. The cooling effect makes it all worth it though
Catherine F.
Everett, WA
I love Burt's Bees chapstick! I have been a faithful user for at least 15 years. The ingredients are all natural and the original Burt's Bees lip balm gives the lips a nice tingle. If you use Carmex and want to escape the addictive properties of it but don't want to give up the tingle, this is a great product. My lips don't ever seem to tire of it and the whole line of products is awesome.
Sabrina Y.
Bayside, NY
It's a classic lip balm and I really like the tingly affect the mint give to my lips. they're very moisturizing and doesn't have a strong taste if you ever end up tasting it.
Angelica W.
Oneonta, NY
Burt's Bees is okay, and it's nice that it's made with natural ingredients.

But it seems to have a group of cult followers and I don't really understand why. I've tried other chapsticks that are equally as moisturizing for a cheaper price.

I do enjoy the minty smell though.
Lauren B.
I love this their lip balms!!! I have all the different kinds and it has worked the best with my oober chapped lips as I'm currently on a medication that drys your skin out!
Megan H.
East Lansing, MI
The best lip balm out there when you've been sick and can't stand the chapped lips. So easy to use and makes your lips tingle soothing them perfectly. It is a little pricey but it's totally worth it. I would buy it whenever I need more lip balm. Seems to work the best for me.
Riley M.
perfect for dried and cracked lips I use it everyday!! The scent is beautiful I live the smell that is what initially caused me to buy it at my local drugstore the hydration is long lasting and I don't need to re apply 10/10 I would buy it again as I have gone through 3 already!
Pa Houa T.
I really love this product because it's really moisturizer. But the down side is that when I put it on its good but a couple hours later it leave like some white stuff on my lips. And I don't really like that because I have to take it off.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?