BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Anaiz A.
San diego
This is a must have in my bag!!! Because it just work well after i put it on my lip dont feel dry any more it a great product because it last for quite a while and theres mint in it so it more refreshing and it leaves tour lips tingling
Danielle R.
Love it! Works great. Makes my slip soft and better to apply lipstick. I did notice that I had to reapply several times. It totally met my expectations. I purchased at a drug store, and I will definitely buy again. This is my go to balm!
Gabriela R.
Denton
This will forever be my favorite chap stick. When I first bought it, I wasn't expecting anything, I just needed a lip balm, but this is all natural & amazing. It keeps my lips so soft & doesn't dry them out AT ALL. Affordable & seriously forever my fave!
Ariel N.
Athens, TN
I cannot live without this Chapstick! I keep one in my purse, my desk drawer, and my car. All throughout the day I find myself applying it. I love the refreshing feel and scent of the peppermint. Cannot go wrong with anything Burt's Bees
Popy S.
Gainesville
This is my go to chapstick! I've been using it for over 5 years now, and I love how amazing it makes my lips feel, especially that cool tingly minty-ness! It's affordable and last you a long time, especially if you buy it in multipacks!
Shelby L.
Did not care for this. At all. The scent was similar to hay, I felt like I was in a horse barn. I couldn't smell any fruity notes at all. The application was worse... VERY stiff. Waxy. Didn't feel like I was moisturizing my lips at all.
Pam W.
Portland, OR
While I liked the product, the tin is nearly impossible to open. I liked how thick the lip product is because it stays on a long time. I wouldn't purchase this again due to the tin being such a pain.
Erica R.
I love that Burt's Bees products are all natural, but their lip balms, to me, are terrible. They leave a thick film on my lips and it feels gross. I have tried several different kinds of their balms and they all leave this thick film, even using just the smallest amount on my lips.
Kelly C.
Muncie, IN
I am completely obsessed with this lip balm. It is such a beautiful marriage of a chapstick and lipstick. I am absolutely obsessed with the Hibiscus color, and literally lost my mind if I misplace it.
Kayla M.
Novi, MI
Ever since eos had their moldy balms and dryness to them i started with this and i really love the soothe to the peppermint oil. great moisture and lip protectant.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?