BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

gracemarie p.
Woodbury, NJ
I love Burt's Bees lipbalm. I make sure I always have one or two of these with me. They make your lips less chapped and moisturized. You know its working because your lips tingle in a good way. It's perfect for on the go.
Meagan S.
this is my all time favorite lip balm! it's super moisturizing, feels nice in the lips, and surprised me with its quality. i use this every day, and usually only have to apply it every couple hours. wonderful product!!
Jennifer S.
Springfield, MO
I love the Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm. It moisturizes my lips longer than any other Lip Balm I have tried. I love that it does not have a strong scent to it. It is one of the few lip balm's I have tried that do not make my throat itchy after drinking water.
Danielle G.
Extremely moisturizing! My go to lip balm or chapstick. I literally have one in every single place. My purse, work bag, key bowl, nightstand, and my car. I absolutely love Burt's Bees Lip Balm. I have it in every scent/flavor?
Jasmine C.
Somerset, NJ
This is literally the only thing I absolutely need with me at all times. I get them as gifts all of the time because all my friends and family know how often I use them. I started using Burt's Bees 10 years ago and have never loved any other beauty product as much as I love my bees. Not only does it keep my lips soft and moisturized, I use it on mosquito bites and minor skin irritations for immediate relief. I LOVE BURTS BEES!
Milena T.
The smell is great but it doesn't really leave your lips moisturizes for a long period of time. I got this at Walgreens and it's pretty expensive for what it does. I would still probably buy it again cause of the smell!
Megan L.
Quincy, CA
This is my all time favorite lip balm!!!! I'm prone to cold sores and fever blisters, but with Burt's i have fewer outbreaks!! Its long lasting and wortg the price! It also comes in mamy different flavors, but the original is my personal fav!!!! Must try it!!¡
Amanda Q.
Lubbock, TX
I have them all and really enjoy them. They give a sheer wash of color while giving great moisture. My lips get so try in the winter and this is a definite life saver. This way I get softer lips but also a bit of color!
Greta B.
I'm not a huge fan of Burt's Bees. I know it's all the rage and everyone is obsessed with it and I've really tried to get on-board with the trend. But I hate the taste and smell. It just feels to thick and greasy on my lips, as well. And a little too pricey.
Anissa H.
I truly enjoy these lip balms...they go on very smooth and definitely moisturize my dry lips best! The different options in scent are very nice and it brings instant relief to chapped lips!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?