BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Tee M.
Clinton Twp, MI
I love burts bees lip balm. It is super smooth when applied. No shame to admit that I am a repeat user!!! It's a great value for the price. Very effective. Never disappoints me. I would recommend to others!!! 🐝🐝🐝
Emily H.
Stony Brook
I really liked how minty this lip balm was and how nice it felt on my lips. Unfortunately, I had some small bumps appear on my lips after applying it. I'm not sure why that happened since I wasn't allergic to any of the ingredients in the lip balm.
Natalie C.
Albuquerque, NM
When the cold comes around my lips turn into a chapped mess! I was kind of sketch about using Burt's Bees because of the price; but oh man was it totally worth it! I can actually feel the product healing my lips!
Lauren B.
Blacksburg, VA
I have been using this same exact lip balm for years now, and never plan on stopping. It has a perfect minty flavor that nourishes my lips. If my lips ever get chapped, this stuff helps immediately and makes them smooth again. I would highly recommend.
Christine R.
MILLPORT, AL
This is a wonderful chapstick! And Ive used my fair share of chapstick on these dry lips. It doesn't feel all greasy like some brands do. It really seems to help! It's reasonably priced for the brand. I definitely recommend it and will buy it again.
Ana S.
Fargo, ND
This is my second favorite chapstick! It is spendy but it’s totallt worth it! I tend to buy mine from walmart! It’s super easy to use and apply! I like to use it in the winter for my lips. The packaging gets the point across. And I will definitely  buy it again!
Lauren W.
Worcester, MA
This is by far my favorite lip balm and they smell wonderful! I have them everywhere ~ my car, my nightstand drawer, my desk, my purse, in the kitchen "junk" drawer (there's probably a few in there!) which makes it easy to just use one where ever I may be.
Morgan B.
Santa Clarita , CA
I never understood why everyone was so into this. It does nothing for me. I spent a whole day applying it to try to see a difference but no results. I will stick with Carmex though this stuff definitely smells better. I didn't find it moisturizing.
Lawanda W.
Shawnee, KS
I absolutely love this lip balm! It keeps your lips nice and soft. It has a slight tingle when you apply it at first. Down side of it is when your lips are chapped they peel really fast. Yuck! Still awesome product
Sabrina M.
State College
My original favorite, very easy to use, small to take with you on the go. I've been using Burt's for years now, and I recently purchased a multipack to keep them around always. My husband has converted from ChapStick to Burt's, and he isn't going back!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?