BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Madison B.
I use this every single night before going to bed. I only use it once a day and it keeps my lips looking and feeling healthy all day long. It also has a great sent of peppermint. It's super smooth and works a lot better than chapstick in my opinion.
Emily R.
Sunnyvale, CA
Burt's Bees is a wonderful Chapstick. Definitely helps with chapped lips. I did find myself applying a little more than I would've liked to, I found that it left my lips a little dry! Regardless, it's a great product & I encourage everyone to try it!
Rina U.
I have very sensitive lips and have experiment with many different balms from chap-stick to Co- Bigelow. None of these products worked for me, my lips would continue to peel in strips of skin. Until I found the Burt's Bees line, this balm is wonderful and leaves your lips magnificently hydrated.
Liz V.
Jonesboro, GA
Get it? Get it?! Yeah, okay. This is my FAVORITE lip balm in all the lands. It doesn't make my lips feel sticky like lip gloss, and it magically makes my lips feel so smooth and hydrated. Cut the crap with your other lip balms and go with Burt's Bees!
Kelsey K.
Grand Rapids, MI
Personally, I hate the smell of Burt's Bees too much to even wear it that often. I know it's moisturizing and good for my lips, but it's almost too natural smelling, in a strong way.
Katie H.
Asheville, NC
Pleasantly surprised by this flavor. I was worried that it would taste like "fake vanilla" but it actually taste like vanilla bean! I love this stuff and will definitely buy again.
Heather S.
Magna, UT
I love these and have almost all of them! You can mix them together to come up with the perfect color, they have a fairly good staying time and keep your lips nice and moisturized!
April D.
San Francisco, CA
This is the best lip balm I have used so far! It smells so good and keeps my lips so soft and moisturized, also giving them a nice glow. I also like to put it on at night before I go to bed, when I wake up they look so refreshed and feel so hydrated.
Naz W.
San Fransisco
I love love love this Chapstick, I keep it in my purse all the time. It's so hydrating and silky smooth and makes my lips feel refreshed. It smells amazing too, I'm obsessed with vanilla and when I saw this I had to try it, and now it's my favorite.
Kasie K.
Portland, OR
I use Burt's Bees lip balm every orning and never have to reapply. I don't use lipstick very often but can't live without my Burt's Bees lip balm - very smooth and stays on all day.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?