BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Caitlin N.
Nashville
Essential for the colder months! Keeps your lips soft and not dry or cracked. I like the flavored ones the best, pomegranate and mango! I love the signature tingle of Burt's Bees! 10 out of 10. Will repurchase.
Angelia C.
Albany, KY
Burt's Bees products are all great but when it comes to lip balm a girl can never have enough. I have many; One for my purse, One for the car, One at my bedside. Replenishing is the one I have at bedside to use after a long day, just before bed. It truly does as it says and replenishes your lips.
Jennifer C.
One of the best balms in my purse. I love the way it keeps my lips from being dry. I bought this at Rite Aid. I love it and use it daily. I found it to not be very pricey. It lasts a very long time on my lips.
Woodrina J.
Virginia Beach, VA
My HOLY GRAIL! for lip balms...I love sticks don't get me wrong but! this one has the consistency of a jar chap stick with the convenience of a stick. Great price, found everywhere and lasts a great while!! I would recommend a thousand times and I have put a lot of my friends on this item!
Lauren R.
Fort Worth, TX
I never use any lip balm anymore besides this (unless I accidentally forget mine and ask to borrow a friends and they don't use this brand). This balm helps to soften and moisten my lips, smells great, and doesn't leave a bad after taste like some lip balms.
Brooke H.
Wadena, MN
Burt's Bees is such a great company! Their natural products make the huge world of cosmetics a better place. Knowing that the ingredients are beneficial but not harmful for your skin & body in general is so reassuring! Definitely give their products a go; especially this Replenishing Lip Balm.
Brenina W.
Memphis, TN
This lip balm is very moisturizing. It also comes in different scents that smell really good. It can be a little expensive for what it is in my opinion. But it definitely works well. There are just other things that work just as well for less money.
Mayra A.
Brownsville, TX
I used to never purchase these because I thought they were expensive in cokmparison to my usual chapstick. However when a friend gave me one, I was sooooo happy and instantly fell in love with Burt's Bees!!! Now, I don't use any other brand. I have never lost a stick since using this brand.
Lindsay W.
Ogden, UT
This is an amazing Chapstick. It really moisturizes your lips without a waxy, sticky feeling. Infused with beez wax it gives your that little extra that everyones lips are missing. Perfect way to get that kissable pouty lips every girl is dyeing for.
Ashley D.
Gardner, MA
I absolutely love everything about Burt's Beeswax lip care products. They have different products for different reasons, but I happen to like the moisturizing ones the best. Using this my lips never get dry or chapped at all. A must have! Essential!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?