BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
1,445 reviews
This is now my new favorite lip balm! I just decided to try this product recently and I got the flavor wild cherry and it's so moisturizing and doesn't dry on my lips leaving a film. My lips are so soft and aren't chapped anymore!
Yvonne L.
Fayetteville, NC
I own this in Tiger Lily and Red Dahlia. I love how these make my lips feel and the color it deposits on my lips. Scent is great, cute packaging. Bought some for my roommate too :)
Chelsea R.
Seattle, WA
Absolutely love this balm. It moisturizes and smells amazing. Don't need to apply several times in an hour, just once is good. Love it. Buy it all the time. Is my number one choice.
Troyneisha J.
Baton Rouge, LA
They should make up some in dictionized word for this lip balm. It's passed extrodinary. Its one things to smell delicious and another to moisturize. I really didn't care for lip product like balm, because my skin would peel. But this is an “beyond dictiontized word."
Ann G.
Niles, MI
Bought one of these, thinking it would be a great way to smooth on a quick bit of color on the fly. It's basically a nice, more luxurious chapstick. Zero color. Didn't really meet my expectations. Wouldn't buy it again. Might try another variation
Emmabelle F.
Nashville, TN
I have two of these lip balms.They are both mid-toned pink colors.I like the way they feel, taste, and smell.I like wearing them to school and when I have a date with my boyfriend.
Jasmine T.
Memphis, TN
It kinda burned and had a strong scent to it that was a little to overwhelming. Would I use it again? Most likely no. I just didn't care for this particular item. It's a miss for me.
Regan H.
I have the grapefruit flavor at home and it is awesome! It is super moisturizing and it is a good price. I have also tried the Burt's Bees tinted lip balm and it is amazing too. It has just the right amount of color plus great moisturizing product.
Nicole B.
You can never go wrong with Burt's Bees products! The lipbalm is definitely my favorite; it keeps my lips moisturized, especially in the winter, and it smells great -- the peppermint one specifically. All the other flavors are sweet smelling as well!
Nina S.
Franklin, WI
I try many different kinds of lip balms, and this takes the win. Lasts for a long time, so I don't have to keep applying it. The smell is nice (mint) and it leaves a tingly feeling on my lips. I really like it.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?