BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Andrea T.
STERLING, VA
This is my husband's favorite lip balm, and I was happy to covert him from petroleum-based products. That said, it's a little too peppermint-y for me. I love Burt's Bees but find other varieties (mango, coconut-pear, grapefruit) more soothing and tastier.
This is the all time cure for chapped lips!!
I swear on it, we use it 365-24/7, as a family. The soothing cool feel when applied to chapped lips, is such a good relieving feeling. I recommend and give 5 stars! We will always and only choose Burts Bee's.
Sharon L.
Cleburne, TX
I love Burt's Bees. Anything organic that is affordable is worth a try. This product gives a tiny bit of color that my nine year daughter likes but not too much that I object. Makes lips feel so smooth and not sticky. Some balm makes lips feel drier after it wears off - not this stuff! Awesome!
Emma W.
This is my favorite chap stick. I love the scent and tingle from the peppermint. It helps me feel refreshed when I put it on. It soaks in well and leave my lips moisturized for several hours. It doesn't hurt that it has a natural ingredient list either.
Leah A.
Maynard, MA
This lip balm has been my savior this winter. My go-to products weren't working, and my lips got the most chapped that I have ever seen them. As soon as I started using this, there was a fast and noticeable difference. I don't go anywhere without it now!
mya 🇵.
I love the tingly feeling it leaves on my lips and it keeps them moisturized at first I thought it was going to be drying because of the beeswax but it is actually quite the opposite I can't get enough of this stuff . Everyone should have one in their bags
Lyndsey G.
Baltimore, MD
I love the Burt's Bee's Line. You can use the original chapstick for more than just lip problems. I've used it on chapped skin or sunburns. My favorites are actually the tinted balms.
Brittany L.
Vermillion, SD
This is by far my favorite lip balm. I have used this product for years. The amount of moisture the balm gives lips is wonderful and the color is the perfect pigmentation. Couldn't be more happy with this product.
Jessica A.
Winchester, VA
I am a chapstick addict so I have a lot of experience trying out chapsticks andI have to say this one is really good! It's not my all time favorite but it is one of the best ones I've tried! IT works really well and leaves your lips feeling moisturized!
Natashia H.
My husband and I always have to have at least one of these around the house especially in the wintertime. I love that it's 100% natural and don't feel bad letting the kids use or or myself while I'm pregnant. I would definitely recommend this product!!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?