BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Jessica E.
Antigo, WI
I love the Burt's bees beeswax lip balm! It goes on smoothly and i love the way the original one leaves your lips feeling tingly because of the mint flavor! Plus its not sticky :).
Gabrielle A.
Venice, FL
Burtsbees is the only chapstick that actually hydrates my lips. Im a repeat user and have been since i was little. Its an amazing value for the product. I pick mine up at target for around 5 bucks for a 2 pack. I will most definately buy it again.
Amanda J.
N Tazewell, VA
This, to me, is the best chapstick ever made. It's hydrating and leave a little tingle on my lips that let me know it's helping with my chapped lips. I absolutely love this product!
Amanda W.
Newport, NY
This is a must have at all times! My lips are always getting chapped whether it is summer or winter. It's very soft on the lips and helps heal cracking of lips so fast. It's cheap and I would absolutely never switch back to any other brand!
Brooklynn H.
San Diego
Always rather good, I think. I prefer the minty quality of the original over the oily smells that the flavored ones always seem to have. It just feels really nice on the lips, plumps them up ever so slightly, and smells really relaxing and fresh.
Kat W.
I can not recommend this product enough. Burt's Bees is my go-to lip balm, it's the only lip balm that makes such an incredibly noticeable difference & in such a short amount of time. If I have chapped lips & I put on a little bit of Burt's Bees — I already know my lips are taken care of
Flavia D.
Wilmington, NC
The absolute best minty lip balm I have ever tried. It is always my ride or die lip balm and I always find myself going back to it. The waxy consistency helps it to stick to your lips all day long and it feels refreshing because of the mint.
Brianna C.
Knoxville, TN
This is my favorite of the burt's bees chapsticks! This one feels so much more moisturizing than the original burt's bees. I also love that this one gives just a hint of color to your lips, at least for me. It makes my lips look more alive!
Amanda B.
Burlington
Leaves lips feeling hydrated and smooth! I use this product as my second go to lip balm. I would like to see them make a mint version and I would use it more frequently. It has lasted me a long time and I have to have chap stick on constantly!
Edith C.
Staunton
One of my favorite lip balms! I love the minty scent. The beeswax gives such a smooth application and I rarely have to reapply. I buy this with regularity, though it's a little pricey compared to other brands, it's well worth it in my opinion.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?