BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Raven M.
All natural. Very healing and soothing for the lips. Easy to apply and use in the basic lip balm tube. Easy to find as well. I've used burts bees for years. It's very affordable and easy to find I would purchase this product again. It's one of my ride or die lip balms.
erika r.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! it smells so good and I've been using this for so long. i will take Burt's bees to eos anyway. i love every single one of there products! my family feels the same, we have about 20 something Burt's bee's chopsticks lying around are house.
Vanessa G.
I looove this lip balm, seriously. I have finished so many tubes of this lip balm. I like how it makes my lips feel soft and smooth. It's is not tingly like the original BB lip balm and it has a touch of color that I really love because it looks natural.
Robecca B.
Flint, MI
I really enjoy Burt's bee's chapstick. I bought this one thinking it would work wonders. It did have a nice color to it and it did moisturize my lips yet I felt after the application it would come off very easily therefore I needed to reapply it all the time.
Katie  S.
Indianapolis, IN
It felt initially really nice and mint refreshing on my lips but ï noticed after prolong use it wasn't really heping my lips hydrate or get better and my lips would be pretty chapped by the end. ï like a lot of burt's bees products but this isn't one of them
Alex B.
Lees Summit, MO
My favorite part about this chapstick is the fact that it's nice and light. It doesn't leave your lips feeling filmy or gooey. I also like that the smell/taste is minimal. You can wear this anytime without hardly feeling like you have something on your lips!
Jenae W.
My favorite lip balm of all time! Lasts a decent amount of time although it does melt easily. Gives a slight, but beautiful, tint to your lips. I would recommend this product to anyone.
sarah s.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I think we can all agree that this is a definite holy grail chapstick. My lips always feel so soft and I love the minty tingle. It's reasonably priced and has only natural products. I would definitely recommend that everyone has to have a burts bees chapstick.
Nicole A.
Little Elm, TX
Best Chapstick! I love this brand and these lippies to pieces. No other brand heals and moisturizes like Burt's Bees. The smell is great and it has great coverage. I have a mason jar collection of them.
Elisabeth B.
Lancaster, CA
Ahhh Burt's Bees, I have so many tubes in so many colors and flavors. But you can't beat the original! long lasting protection and a nice tingle, it is definitely a top choice to keep my lips from chapping, I also use it before applying lipstick to add moisture!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?