BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Amanda C.
I really love this chapstick. I've used a lot of other brands but I always find myself coming back to Burt's Bees. I really love minty chopsticks anything that makes my lips feel cool so I love the way it feels on my lips, especially when they do get chapped.
Lauren F.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love Burt's bees and put it on almost every night, I feel it keeps my lips soft and smooth. Anytime they become dry, I use it multiple times a day. I love thing tingly feeling as well!
Robecca B.
Flint, MI
I really enjoy Burt's bee's chapstick. I bought this one thinking it would work wonders. It did have a nice color to it and it did moisturize my lips yet I felt after the application it would come off very easily therefore I needed to reapply it all the time.
Sylvia L.
Alpharetta, GA
I absolutely love this lip balm! I feel like this is a classic one. I love how it starts to tingle and I just love anything peppermint. It really moisturizes and it feels like it's actually working. It's a dependable product and always a go-to! It's also cheap
Kayla W.
Towson, MD
Love this stuff! It doesn't always have the best smell, if it has a scent at all. This chapstick keeps my lips moisturized with a nice, thick layer. Sometimes it will give my lips a weird color. I am a lifeguard so I use Burt's Lifeguard Chapstick which is a westherproofing balm, but afterwards my lips have an odd white tint to them. Otherwise, it is great.
Liz S.
Love this lip balm. It is refreshing and the price is good. It truly does replenish the moisture in my lips :)
It does have a little "zing" in it which I like because it makes my lips feel fresh. It does not hurt but I noticed young kids don't really like that.
Karina D.
Silverdale, WA
I used this exact chapstick and ONLY this chapstick for over half of my life. It's so great and made my lips tingle. The only reason I switched to their Coconut and Pear was because my husband preferred it. It's seriously amazing and no other brand will do!
Emily L.
Buffalo, NY
Before even trying Burt's Bee's I loved the concept, using natural products like beeswax to aid in our health and beauty, and once I tried it I loved it even more! It's hard for me to find a good lip balm that actually moisturizes, and this does. Decent price and I will definitely be buying again!
Brandy W.
Paramount , CA
The is a great lip balm, I actually prefer this balm over the other Burt's bees balms. I have used all the different types of balms but I love this applicator and the formula is smooth and very minty. I will admit it is give the lips that greasy sheen.
Candi S.
Wendell, NC
BB is the ONLY lip product I have used for the last few years, but lately I've noticed a change in how my lips feel after I've used it. Is it a change in the formula they're using now? Please go back to the way it used to be before you were bought out!!!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?