BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

prl b.
I absolutely love Burt's Bees lip balm. It is my favorite lip product. When i was giving birth, this product saved my lips from getting chapt lips since I was doing heavy inhaling and exhaling through the mouth. I also give these balms as gifts to my friends and they all love this product.
Lacie B.
Baltimore , MD
I have this is rose and one thats a littler more red. It doesn't really show up well for me, Its really faint and sheer and I can't even tell I'm wearing it. It does feel nice on my lips though, I just wish it was a little more pigmented. Even though its tinted, theres hardly a tint :/
Melissa B.
Austin, TX
I love all Burt's Bees products but especially this lip balm! It leaves behind a slight tingling sensation after application and keeps lips hydrated! I used it all winter while skiing and it left my lips smooth and prevented any sort of chapping!
Sabrina C.
Brillion, Wi
Living in Wisconsin the winter months are brutal on my lips and this chap stick has really helped numerous times to bring the moisture back to them. I really love the taste and smell as well, as most other moisturizing chap sticks smell horrible.
Kaitlyn H.
I really like this lip balm. The pomegranate scent isn't too strong or overpowering. It's quite nice. The formula itself is very moisturizing. It's affordable and can be found at Walmart or Target. I would recommend trying these lip balms out.
Cassy B.
This product was great for my lips. It kept them feeling moisturized and healthy. I would definitely get this again. I like that it is all natural also. I love the peppermint feeling & smell - it's definitely one of my go-to lip balms of choice.
Cathy M.
Flemington, NJ
I really like this Obama is it a lot of the time and it really moisturizes my lips but I do have to reapply it a lot because it soaks into my lips so fast it really does help my lips
Alicia R.
Trenton, KY
Burt's Bees is one of my favorite brands. I really like this lip balm. It doesn't feel too heavy or greasy like some others. There is also a hint of color which is great for when you are on the go and don't want to really wear a lot of makeup.
Kali S.
This chapstick has to be one of the best. It's long lasting and moisturizes deep. The only negative I have is that I hate the smell and taste. But with something that works so well, it's easy to look over.
Haley K.
Columbia, MO
This is my favorite Burt's Bees lip balm! It is super hydrating, has a great smell, and reliable packaging (you don't have to worry about it coming open or melting in your purse).
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?