BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Jana C.
Mobile, AL
Very moisturizing. It has a cool tingle that is nice. My only warning is if your lips are already chapped don't use it on cracked lips. If you love the tingle feeling Burt's if definitely for you!
Virginia O.
Dover, NH
Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm is amazing. It keeps my lips soft and moisturized without needing to reapply dozens of times through out the day. The colors match my skin tone perfectly and are subtle enough to add just an extra pigment pick up to my lips.
Alyssa S.
I really like burt's bees. I used to wear it a lot when I was younger, but I noticed that when i didn't wear it my lips became more chapped than they were before I started putting the burt's bees on them. It wasn't worth it to me to keep using it and prove it.
Blu e.
I love the original Burts Bees lip balm it has a nice minty smell and helps soothe chapped dry lips. I also like the honey lip balm, I think they both smell natural and not overpowering.
Liz S.
Love this lip balm. It is refreshing and the price is good. It truly does replenish the moisture in my lips :)
It does have a little "zing" in it which I like because it makes my lips feel fresh. It does not hurt but I noticed young kids don't really like that.
ESMINA H.
Caledonia, MI
I can not live without my Burts! It is one of my favs aside from my regular chapstick! It is definitely a good value and it is a bit pricey compared to regular chapsticks but man does it do the job! I love that it leaves your lips with a minty feeling!
Jaynee W.
Oakland, CA
This is my abso-freakin-lutely favorite lip blam! I've gone through maybe 5 or 6 now - consecutively!! yes, i love it that much. i love that it's super moisturizing and leave a bit of a tint on your lips. only downside is that it doesn't come with SPF :(
Jesenia C.
North Bergen, NJ
I truly cant live without my Burt's Bees lip balm! I truly have one in every purse, compartment in my car, my desk at work. I love all the different scents and even colors it comes in. I used this product on my grandma's lips when shr was very ill, she wasn't eating nor drinking much and this produced Aided in keeping her lips and mouth from over drying.
Kat L.
one of the best lip balms I have ever used. it goes on smoothly, keeps my lips moisturized, and makes them a little shiny like I have on lipgloss. the packaging is so little and cute. it is long lasting on me. I would definitely recommend this to others!
Emily L.
Buffalo, NY
Before even trying Burt's Bee's I loved the concept, using natural products like beeswax to aid in our health and beauty, and once I tried it I loved it even more! It's hard for me to find a good lip balm that actually moisturizes, and this does. Decent price and I will definitely be buying again!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?