BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Danielle L.
Lagrange Hlds, IL
I use this at night before bed because it is a really great long-lasting lip protector. I use it only at night because I hate the scent! If you can smell it before buying, I would recommend that. I have friends who love it, but its too medicinal for me.
Victoria D.
Georgetown, IN
I can't go a day without using this. I'm totally addicted and I've gotten my husband addicted to it also. It keeps my lips so moisturized and smells so good. One tube lasts a long time and you can buy them in packs of multiples so you never run out.
Casi R.
Pflugerville, TX
My absolute favorite. Doesn't taste artificial, keeps my lips very soft. I use it every night! Very pleased with all the Burt's Bees products I've tried and will continue to try more.
Emma Y.
Washington, DC
Can you ever really give up on Burt's Bees? I've been swearing by this lip balm since it came out years ago, and I always make sure I have versions of this in my purse, my desk, my vanity... Perfect amount of moisture with a little bit of peppermint. Love.1
Lindsee A.
Boynton Beach, FL
I like the Burt's Bees brand very much, but sometimes this particular balm is too thick on the lips. It feels a bit heavy. I live in what would be considered a tropical climate, so most times I use the Burt's Bees balms with sunscreen in them. I will use this one again in the "winter" time for sure.
Kerilyn D.
Rochester, NY
I used to love this in highschool, because it was the "popular" chapstick. However the older I've gotten the more I'm a little over it. Don't get me wrong the cooling sensation feels great on chapped, burned lips. However it doesn't last very long and I've noticed it actually dries my lips out more!
Amanda C.
Chatsworth, CA
I can not rave about this product enough. It helps me so much during the winter because my lips get super chapped and it doesn't feel heavy on your lips . This product is a must have its super soothing to the lips
Katie S.
Marshfield, WI
I love how natural the products are and how environmentally friendly the business is striving to be. This is a great moisturizing lip balm that doesn't dry out lips like other balms. I noticed the difference right away and I'll never use anything else.
Melissa C.
Chesapeake, VA
I have been using Burt's Bees lip balm since high school, and I still love it. I have never found anything better, as it actually heals my lips instead of just covering up the dryness.
Leah G.
Oswego, NY
I didn't really love this lip balm. I bought it because at the time everyone was using it and raving about it but when I tried it, it just wasn't for me. I didn't like the scent and I really didn't like the tingling feeling from the peppermint in it.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?