BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Daniela R.
Verona, NJ
I definitely did not like how this sat on my lips. I used it for about a week and then threw it away. My lips did not feel moisturized at all. And for those really cold winter nights when I'm in and out of my patrol car I need something that's going to keep my lips from chapping painfully.
Katie G.
Brookings, SD
Burt's Bees lip balm offers a cooling & soothing relief to dry chapped lips. The refreshing moisture the lip balm adds is like no other--and it's all natural.

The only negative about this is that sometimes it can leave a white residue on your lips.
Katherine D.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
The only lip balm I use anymore. This is a life savor especially for the winter months when chapped lips are unavoidable. I always make sure I have one in my car, my purse, and nightstand!
Kasie K.
Portland, OR
I use Burt's Bees lip balm every orning and never have to reapply. I don't use lipstick very often but can't live without my Burt's Bees lip balm - very smooth and stays on all day.
Kaytee C.
Dallas, TX
I really wanted to like this more. I like Burt's Bees and the idea of using natural products. However, i felt like this lap balm had too much wax and not enough moisture. It didn't last very long so I had to apply frequently. The tin was cute, though!
Melissa M.
Seymour, CT
I adore Burt's Bees products. It's the only product I can use faithfully on my sensitive skin without worries of an allergic reaction. It feels great, smells great, and it works great. Check it out for yourself and see what all the BUZZ is about!
Becky B.
I normally use the Chapstick brand, but this is my new favorite. The original flavor is perfect with a hint of mint/menthol. It isn't overbearing but i love how it makes my lips feel after a long day at work. It's definitely worth the extra dollar and some change to get this over the competitors.
Courtney M.
Oviedo, FL
Burt's Bees Lip balm is seriously in my pocket every. single. day. I feel naked without it and it drives me crazy to not have it! No other chapstick works as well and it cannot be replaced. Honestly, the minty, tingling feeling....the best.
Heather A.
Burt's beeswax is great for my fragile lips. One of my favorite chapstick. I always keep it on me in the winter. It helps against chapped lips and also helps against the cold wind.
Brooke T.
Beaverton, OR
I absolutely LOVE Burt's Bees products. I have probably more than twenty different lip balms/glosses/shimmers, along with other products. The pomegranate lip balm is my favorite. The products are soothing, excellent quality, natural, and smell great! If you get any in your mouth, they don't even taste harsh or unpleasant. I keep at LEAST one, if not more on me at all time. Definitely would recommend.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?