BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Norelys S.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Love Burta Bee's lip balm! I have been using it for years. Love the new additions over the years in terms of different flavors. My favorite is the pomegranate. Its very moisturizing.
Ali :.
San Antonio , TX
Love it! Moisturizes my lips so comfortably and also comes in a convenient 2 pack so I have one in my purse and another in my baby’s diaper bag! And I love love love a minty smell and is sold at any drug store! Yes!! Would highly recommend to others!
andrea s.
Abilene, TX
I bought this for my son who is 7 he loves to lick his lips so there always chapped i bought this just to see if it worked and in one day they cleared up most of the chappyness <--- umm couldn' t think of a better word :) . but it is a tad bit oily
Mayra A.
Brownsville, TX
I used to never purchase these because I thought they were expensive in cokmparison to my usual chapstick. However when a friend gave me one, I was sooooo happy and instantly fell in love with Burt's Bees!!! Now, I don't use any other brand. I have never lost a stick since using this brand.
Laura S.
Rosemount, MN
I wanted to love this but I found it super waxy. I think I just have a really tough time finding something that reall works well on my lips! I've tried a million brands and only found ONE that worked and they quit making it. The search continues
Maia S.
Fairview
After trying many lip balms and products, I'll always come back to Burt's Bees lip balm. It's 100% natural, hydrates and heals my lips, and has a wonderful scent and taste. It has been a staple in my house as long as I can remember! I recommend this product to anyone looking for a new lip balm.
Jena C.
Douglasville, GA
I am addicted to lip balm and typically lose it a couple times a week. For that reason, I've kept one in every nook and cranny in my house, purse, car, etc so I'm never without. :)
Angelia C.
Albany, KY
Burt's Bees products are all great but when it comes to lip balm a girl can never have enough. I have many; One for my purse, One for the car, One at my bedside. Replenishing is the one I have at bedside to use after a long day, just before bed. It truly does as it says and replenishes your lips.
Mandi B.
Burt's bees claims to be all-natural and that is what drew me to their brand of products. This chapstick is small and does moisturize, although not good enough for my very chapped lips (winter + dry air inside=chapped!). Good for the average person.
Troyneisha J.
Baton Rouge, LA
They should make up some in dictionized word for this lip balm. It's passed extrodinary. Its one things to smell delicious and another to moisturize. I really didn't care for lip product like balm, because my skin would peel. But this is an “beyond dictiontized word."
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?