BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Johnnie W.
Inkster, MI
I absolutely love this stuff. I've had trouble finding a lip balm/ gloss that doesn't peal my lips and this stuff does the trick. It restores the skin on my lips and has them looking healthier and feeling smoothr.
Whitney R.
Moundsville, WV
I love the minty scent and the fresh, tingly feeling it gives your lips. It's my absolute favorite Chapstick! I always make sure to have spares on hand! It works wonders on my dry lips, especially in the winter!
Danielle L.
Lagrange Hlds, IL
I use this at night before bed because it is a really great long-lasting lip protector. I use it only at night because I hate the scent! If you can smell it before buying, I would recommend that. I have friends who love it, but its too medicinal for me.
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
I used to use Carmex because that's what the rest of my family uses, but it makes my lips feel heavy and goopy. When I found Burt's Bees I fell in love instantly. It is now the only lip balm I use. It is well worth the price and I would recommend it to anyone.
Amanda D.
Accord, NY
I am not a fan of this lip balm. It moisturizes well, which I like, but I very much dislike the mint scent and the tingle it leaves behind on my lips. If it weren't for the mint I would love this product, but I'm not a fan of the other very heavily scented options that are available currently.
Natalie C.
Albuquerque, NM
When the cold comes around my lips turn into a chapped mess! I was kind of sketch about using Burt's Bees because of the price; but oh man was it totally worth it! I can actually feel the product healing my lips!
Neosha G.
Macon, GA
Pretty good product but I'll stick to Chapstick. This moisturizes your lips but for me it doesn't last very long and makes my lips feel dried out especially after eating or drinking.
Amanda E.
Fayetteville, NC
This is by far my favorite lip balm ever! Nothing else compares. The price may seem a little steep especially if you're a lip balm addict but trust me its worth it; your lips will thank you. Plus it comes in different flavors. I got this on a whim one day and have been using it for years now.
AMANDA S.
Newton, IA
I really like this lip balm. The consistency isn't too waxy or oily. It also melts perfectly when reaching body temperature allowing it to absorb into my lips nicely so that it's not left caked on. The smell and flavors are light, which I prefer. I do find myself reapplying more often though.
Tee M.
Clinton Twp, MI
I love burts bees lip balm. It is super smooth when applied. No shame to admit that I am a repeat user!!! It's a great value for the price. Very effective. Never disappoints me. I would recommend to others!!! 🐝🐝🐝
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?