BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Karen R.
Burt's bees usually has a good formula! I love it but don't like it in this type of container. Not only do you have to struggle to take some out of the edges, but you're basically dipping all the bacteria from your fingers into the balm again and again.
✨Estie Erin ✨.
This is my all time favorite chapstick. Works well layered on heavy as a nighttime treatment and I wake up with hydrated lips. Isn't too slippery that I can't wear it under makeup. I have very dry skin and live in a dry climate and it works great for me.
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
I have way too many of these, but they work so well! The honey version is a little too firm, and the Acai flavor smells like flintsones' vitamins, but over all, the regular mint and the pomogranate ones are the most normal flavors. Lasts a long time!!!
Marina H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
My biggest problem with Burt's Bees is I've alway had a problem applying it. I have to really press hard to get it on. Also, I have heard that they have a chemical in it that makes your lips dry out so you need consistent reapplication. Smells good though.
AMANDA S.
Newton, IA
I really like this lip balm. The consistency isn't too waxy or oily. It also melts perfectly when reaching body temperature allowing it to absorb into my lips nicely so that it's not left caked on. The smell and flavors are light, which I prefer. I do find myself reapplying more often though.
Nicole E.
elyria, oh
I love the Burt's Bee's Line. You can use the original chapstick for more than just lip problems. I've used it on chapped skin or sunburns. I really am not a fan of the other flavors, just the originals. The tinted lip balms are really great though too.
Johnnie W.
Inkster, MI
I absolutely love this stuff. I've had trouble finding a lip balm/ gloss that doesn't peal my lips and this stuff does the trick. It restores the skin on my lips and has them looking healthier and feeling smoothr.
Amber L.
Washington, DC
I am a fan of all of the Burt's Bees line, but their balms hit it out of the park. They're so moisturizing, especially during the harsh winter gusts that ravage my mountain college town. I just wish they weren't so expensive or I'd buy them all the time!
Mary W.
I've heard people say you can get addicted to this stuff, and they are right. I have bought so many to stick in all of my purses and coats. It helps moisturize and reduce the chapped.
Erica V.
Plainfield, IL
One of the best lip balms I have ever used, right up there with EOS. It stays on for a long time, my hair doesn't stick to it in the wind and it starts moisturizing your lips right away. It also has a nice scent without smelling like a strong lip gloss.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?