BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Nakia B.
Jim Thorpe
Great product! I have been using this product for years, the same with everyone in my family! I've bought the chapstick at the dollar store to even ordering online. I have severe exzema and this line seems to be the only thing that helps in the winter! I recommend to EVERYONE!
D'Anna A.
Lodi, NJ
I use the one with peppermint in it and it's my favorite chapstick of all time. This is the only chapstick I never lost AND finished the whole stick. I love the cooling sensation of the peppermint, especially after a day in the sun. It smells great and keeps my lips moisturized for hours.
Arzu B.
Lakewood, OH
My favorite is the mango flavor! Great every day lip balm that gives me lips a nice moisturized feeling. Inexpensive and the tube lasts a while if you don't lose it. ;) Packaging is like any normal chapstick tube, totally recommend to anyone who wants a great every day lipbalm!
Kellie S.
Brandon, SD
I use this every night before bed. It is moisturizing. With some chapsticks, after continuous use my lips will start to have a weird reaction and get more chapped and I have to discontinue using. This has never happened with any of the Burt Bees chapsticks. A classic favorite!
Savanna S.
This is literally my favorite chapstick ever. This is my go to when my lips are super chapped. The packaging is adorable to me. I always put this on before applying lipstick and it works amazing. Iv been buying this product since I was little. I would definitely recommend this.
Nicole C.
Madison, VA
Burt’s bees is a great brand but honestly this is not my favorite chap stick to go towards. I prefer the original chapstick brand or something else higher end. Burt’s bees has great ingredients but I don’t like the waxy consistency or the smell/taste. It does moisturize my lips like it claims though
Annie H.
Ain’t nothing like the real thing, baby. The silky beeswax, the tingly peppermint oil, the way it seems to last for a long long time, even with daily use— I have been buying the original Burt’s Bees for more than ten years now, and it’s not likely I’ll change that soon.
Erin S.
Lincoln, NE
This is my favorite lip balm . This is better than the other Burt’s bees lip balms in my opinion because the formula is easy to apply and it is very smooth , rather than the colored Burt’s bees products . This product is easy to find 100% . It can be found in any drugstore .
Ashley L.
This is my go-to chapstick year round! This product is super affordable, it can be found anywhere, and the sensation on your lips is phenomenal! Almost therapeutic! I love the tingling sensation and the sweet minty scent! Any time my lips are chapped this is the product I am reaching for!
Geela G.
I have dry lips especially during the winter time. This is one of the only chapsticks/lip balms that moisturize my lips. Every other chapsticks/lip balms make my lips even drier or overly oil. I also love the simplicity of the lip balm, I don’t like crazy flavored lip balms.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?