BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Carlie E.
I absolutely cannot live without Burt's Bees Lip Balm!! It may seem pricey compared to other brands but it is so worth it. The original balm can be used for things other than just chapped lips. I have used it on dry cuticles and it works like a charm.
Zana G.
Been using this since I was very little. It's a great, simple chapstick that works very well. It has a nice minty flavor to it which I personally love. It will last you a pretty long time. It's also a natural product which is another perk about it.
Kristen R.
Fairfield, CT
After years of trying different products, this is the only lip balm I will buy. There have been times when I was tempted to buy another product (and tried it), and then regretted it! I only buy the peppermint "flavor" because it gives me that fresh, tingly feeling that makes me love it so much!
Eryn T.
Evanston, IL
Possibly the best lip balm ever i have bought many over the years, this product is especially perfect during the transition of seasons or just for the winter. Chapped lips is a major no..no, that is why Burt's Bees ORGANIC minty product is perfect.
Diana A.
Sacramento, CA
I have 2 of these in my purse, at least one in my backpack, and some stashed in every room of my house. It is my go-to lip balm for everyday wear. I love the tingle and the smooth non-waxy feel.
Jess I.
A classic chapstick that helps when you need a little pick me up. It's easy to use but it's necessary to constantly reapply. I've tried it so many different times and I just find that the scent is so strong it even hurts my eyes. Wouldn't recommend.
Megan A.
League City, TX
I love this stuff all the time, but especially during the winter! When my lips get chapped I just smooth this on and all is well. I love the tingly sensation when I put it on, I instantly feel it working! Especially when I walk out into the crisp fall air, which in Texas is like 75 degrees. Lol
Allison W.
Auburn , WA
I love this stuff. I never used it until I got married and my husband had some but I love it. It goes on really well and doesn't feel cakey or thick at all. It leaves my lips feeling moisturized and it smells great!
Tiffany M.
I love Burt's Bees products and this is no different. It leaves lips soft and silky smooth. This is a must-have for the winter - it moisturizes without leaving any greasy feeling behind and it lasts long so your lips don't feel dry 5 minutes later.
Grace M.
Lansing, MI
I bought this flavor after I fell in love with the Mango one. I love grapefruit and grapefruit flavored things, so I thought this would be awesome. It is pretty good, but as all grapefruit things, it can be a bit tart. But I still use this nightly!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?