BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Jess I.
A classic chapstick that helps when you need a little pick me up. It's easy to use but it's necessary to constantly reapply. I've tried it so many different times and I just find that the scent is so strong it even hurts my eyes. Wouldn't recommend.
Mandi B.
Burt's bees claims to be all-natural and that is what drew me to their brand of products. This chapstick is small and does moisturize, although not good enough for my very chapped lips (winter + dry air inside=chapped!). Good for the average person.
Kirstin p.
This is one of my favorite chapsticks from Burt's Bees. I love how it smells exactly like grapefruit! Yum! And it's slightly rough when you apply it to your lips so it feels almost like it's exfoliating, while you apply it. It truly feels refreshing!
Brooklyn C.
This product has saved my lips so many different times. My lips are never dry with this is my purse wallet back pocket. My lips are always dry and especially during the colder seasons but when using this product my lips always seem to be far from dry
Kimberly N.
Shirley, MA
Burts Bees is the bees knees! It's the only chapstick I use. My lips feel soft and smooth after I use it and it keeps my lips from cracking. I'm known to picking my lips, but when I use burts bees I never do this! I also used to lick my lips so bad that I would have redness going halfway down my chin. After I discovered burts bees I've never had this problem. I'll never use another brand of chapystick again!
Bri D.
This product used to be really great for your lips however, more recently, the product doesn't seem to be curing the case of cracked lips. Tis' the season for chapstick and it was once my go to and now it has become more of an "in case of emergency".
Karina M.
8255 Saturn st. apt#6 Los Angeles, CA
i love this product its one of the lip balm i use during the winter cold. my go to for any time of the year. I alway apply it before i do my makeup so by the time i apply my actual lipstick my lips are nice and moist. I would definitely purchase it.
Liliana O.
Tampa, FL
ANY product from Burt's Bees are excelent quality and the product works for the lips in any seasonof the year. Perfect to carry with you all the time in your pocket or purse. The lips with be protected all year long and healthy like never before.
Megan M.
Gresham, OR
I adore Burt's Bee's natural beeswax lip balm. It's by far the most long lasting lip balm I've used! I love the flavor selection and variety of balms the brand sells. I have bought several of these and will continue to do so, such an awesome product!
Alyssa P.
Pittsburg, CA
Not the greatest from what I've tried, but it does its job and moisturizes and makes your lips soft BUT DO NOT GET.. I REPEAT, DO NOT get the beeswax one smells horrible and when I wore it I felt nauseas and almost puked ! Only reason I'm giving it a B cuz idk why they brought that one out lol
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?