BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Nicole G.
I absolutely love Burt's Bees and it's the only Chapstick I use. I have it in so many different flavors and it's truly the only brand that doesn't dry out my lips. I love them and recommend them to anyone!
Carmel A.
This is my favorite lip balm. I try others and I keep coming back to this one. I remember back when they had the recycling program where if you sent a few empty tubes in (5, I think) you would get a free one. I miss that and really wish they'd bring it back.
Robecca B.
Flint, MI
I really enjoy Burt's bee's chapstick. I bought this one thinking it would work wonders. It did have a nice color to it and it did moisturize my lips yet I felt after the application it would come off very easily therefore I needed to reapply it all the time.
Alyssa S.
I really like burt's bees. I used to wear it a lot when I was younger, but I noticed that when i didn't wear it my lips became more chapped than they were before I started putting the burt's bees on them. It wasn't worth it to me to keep using it and prove it.
Jaynee W.
Oakland, CA
This is my abso-freakin-lutely favorite lip blam! I've gone through maybe 5 or 6 now - consecutively!! yes, i love it that much. i love that it's super moisturizing and leave a bit of a tint on your lips. only downside is that it doesn't come with SPF :(
sarah H.
I will never buy a different lip balm. I love the scent and the feel and the fact that it doesn't rub off easily. It is a bit pricier than most drugstore balms but it is entirely worth it.
Jesenia C.
North Bergen, NJ
I truly cant live without my Burt's Bees lip balm! I truly have one in every purse, compartment in my car, my desk at work. I love all the different scents and even colors it comes in. I used this product on my grandma's lips when shr was very ill, she wasn't eating nor drinking much and this produced Aided in keeping her lips and mouth from over drying.
Brandy W.
Paramount , CA
The is a great lip balm, I actually prefer this balm over the other Burt's bees balms. I have used all the different types of balms but I love this applicator and the formula is smooth and very minty. I will admit it is give the lips that greasy sheen.
nicole  P.
Lake Worth, FL
It's really rare for me to find a good moisturizer for my lips! I was on accutane for about 7 months and boy did I leave me with really dry lips...I wouldn't recommend this for when your on a medication that dries up your lips but rather when you're off the medication...anywho I would totally recommend. the only issue I had was that it ran out too quickly.
Ryan D.
Dallas, TX
I've never met anyone who doesn't like Burt's Bee's. I love the smell of the original and it feels so cool going on, but it also heals. It's a great price and lasts for quite a long time. I always recommend this and will continue to buy it in the future
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?