BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Emily S.
Williamsport, PA
Good natural formula, but the mint additive was a bit much for my lips. Felt counterproductive dried them out more..... I'll stick with my regular chapstick, considering the price.
Lauren J.
Charlotte, NC
I love this product!! Burt's Bees is my go to!! I have been using it since college!. It was great during those cold months in the mountains for dry lips. I love that it is all natural and no chemicals and the cool, tingly feeling it gives my lips.
Annie H.
Danville, OH
This is the ultimate classic for me. The one I bought for the first time 15 years ago and will keep on buying for far longer. Simply the best lip balm ever. I love the minty flavor.
Sarah U.
Sylvania, OH
This product is a very good one! I enjoy using and give it as gifts.
First time I was introduced to this product it was a gift. I was wondering how it would compare to the current chap stick I was using at the time. More often then not I found myself reach for burt's bee wax then my other!!!
Kirby M.
This lip balm is an amazing light moisturizer. the only reason someone could dislike this product is the smell of eucalyptus which I really enjoy. Burt's Bees is a great option for every day lip balm! I would recommend this product to a friend.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Burt's Bees always makes the finest quality products and this lip balm is no exception! The scent is light and fresh, not overpowering, tastes pretty good, and lasts a long time on my lips. Its worth every penny that I spend on my Burt's Bees products
Maria K.
San Pedro, CA
I love that I Get a hint of color that cares for my lips with a tube of Burt's Bees It enhances your lips with a luscious Tint shade while botanical waxes and shea butter nourish and soften.its a must have in my makeup bag.
Brenina W.
Memphis, TN
This lip balm is very moisturizing. It also comes in different scents that smell really good. It can be a little expensive for what it is in my opinion. But it definitely works well. There are just other things that work just as well for less money.
April H.
Springfield, MO
Burt's bees is always my go to lip balm. The fragrance is pleasent and this brand has always helped throughout the winter months. I loved the tingly feeling this gives, makes it feel like kts working even more
Josie R.
This is perfect for very chapped lips. I had cracked lips and used this for a couple days and my lips were like new. I love it and it has a wonderful smell. Definitely use this if your lips are cracked, out of control, and need a good conditioning!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?