BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Hannah P.
Pottsville, PA
I've always been a fan of Burt's products! They're all natural which is a bonus, they're affordable and definitely worth the purchase! I love they're chapsticks. The flavors are great, they moisturize well and they stay put for a good amount of time!
Annie H.
Danville, OH
This is the ultimate classic for me. The one I bought for the first time 15 years ago and will keep on buying for far longer. Simply the best lip balm ever. I love the minty flavor.
Kelly K.
Sweet Springs, MO
I got one of these as a gift from someone. I had never tried Burt's Bees lip care before, so I didn't know what to expect. I had always heard people saying good stuff about Burt's Bees and I really like their face wash. I tried the lip balm and it was pretty good, but I still prefer Chapstick over this. The color was a little too much for me and the flavor wasn't that amazing. It did get the job done though.
Kristen R.
Gainesville , VA
Favorite lip balm ever, I put some on every night before I go to bed and I wake up with moisturized lips that feel amazing. I used to always wake up with cracked and really dry lips but once I started using this before bed that doesn't happen anymore.
Liliana O.
Tampa, FL
ANY product from Burt's Bees are excelent quality and the product works for the lips in any seasonof the year. Perfect to carry with you all the time in your pocket or purse. The lips with be protected all year long and healthy like never before.
Eryn T.
Evanston, IL
Possibly the best lip balm ever i have bought many over the years, this product is especially perfect during the transition of seasons or just for the winter. Chapped lips is a major no..no, that is why Burt's Bees ORGANIC minty product is perfect.
Randi O.
Honey Grove, PA
I really like Burt's Bee's, but it is kind of pricey. Other than price, this is a great lip balm. Its made of wax, so its not likely to irritate your lips! It has a good variety of flavors and styles so you can have a different flavor every day. Burt's bees is soft, smooth, and easy to find.
Zana G.
Been using this since I was very little. It's a great, simple chapstick that works very well. It has a nice minty flavor to it which I personally love. It will last you a pretty long time. It's also a natural product which is another perk about it.
Tiffany C.
For someone who is obsessed with chap stick and hates lipstick this is the perfect solution! I still get the silky lip feeling I love and I get a nice pretty tint for any occasion.
Amanda H.
Saint Paul
This has been my go-to balm for decades.  It's tingly, non waxy feeling moisturizes better than any balm I've tried which keeps me purchasing time and time again.  This product is easy to find at any Target or Wal-Mart store, and is super affordable.  A must have for anyone with dry or chapped lips!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?