BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Rachel B.
Louisville, KY
I have really bad allergic reactions to any lip balm with any type of chemical in it, and Burt's Bees was no exception. I get really bad rashes and dry skin with redness far outside of my mouth. This product made the situation worse, so now I use only homemade lip balm or natural, organic brands without chemicals.
Jazzi S.
San Francisco, CA
I love the refreshing feel of this on my lips! Sometimes I even put this on my eyelids too. It's a great buy and keep my lips very hydrated. It's definitely a classic lip balm and I highly recommend.
Celeste J.
Oakland, CA
I love the classic Burt's Bees lip balm. It makes my lips feel hydrated and I love the tingle and scent of the mint! The thicker formula helps my lipstick go on smoothly without smudging. I always have a tube of this in my bag!
Rebecca G.
Johnston, RI
This is great for when your lips are extra chapped. As soon as you put it on you can feel your lips tingling slightly which makes you know that it is working. The smell is enjoyable and not overpowering which is great. I wish that it was slightly smoother on the lips.
Leslie W.
Mesa, AZ
I think this one is a little on the waxy side for my liking. The price is also a bit more expensive so I tend to not go for this one unless Costco has it out in bulk. When Costco stocks the bulk packages of Burt's Bees I do buy them. My teenage daughters love them.
Regan R.
Columbia, MO
This is my all-time favorite lip balm and I would definitely purchase again it goes on so smoothly and keeps my lips moisturized all day! It comes with a decently fordable price. And I'm would most definitely recommend it to everyone looking for an awesome lip balm!
Laura R.
Franklin, TN
I recently bought this chapstick on a whim.... its the best chapstick ive ever used. I bought it at walmart for a great price. compared to others is cheap and went way beyond what I expected.
Poba Z.
I have one in my car and My office. I love the peppermint smell. Specially during summer .
It does moisturize my dry skin and helps the healing process. If you have dry lips and like peppermint , this is for you.
christiana m.
Corp Christi, TX
Like the medicated balm better than the fruity one sice the fruity one does not have much of a scent the medicated one tingles a little and is minty which I love about it so i always keep it in my purse downside is that if you use to much it looks white on your lips :(
Chrissy D.
I can't live without this stuff! I've been using it for years! You can find it just about anywhere now. It keeps my lips hydrated and soft. Its my absolute favorite I will never use anything else! I will absolutely buy this again and I always recommend it to everyone!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?