BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Bhuvana B.
North Brunswick
This is a very practical lip product. It is always reassuring that a natural product is being applied to your lips. This is a great lip moisturizer to apply under a matte lipstick to moisturize while keeping the matte lip matte. The only problem is that it needs to be reapplied every hour and a half or so.
Janice G.
Sullivan, IN
I received this lip balm as a Christmas gift.  It doesn't compare to Carmex, in my opinion. It felt oily on my lips and didn't last like Carmex does.  If I use Burt's Bees before sleeping, it is worn off in a few hours. There is no special flavor or color to it either. I like the tingle of Carmex.
chloe w.
Purchased at: Amazon
I’m obsessed with this lip balm. I’ve been using it consistently for over 10 years. It doesn’t contain alcohol so it doesn’t dry your lips out like other lip balms. It heals dry, cracked lips faster than anything I’ve ever used! 10/10 would recommend. Worth every penny
Taylor F.
New Lexington, OH
This is my favorite lip product of all time. I have repurchased over and over again. I prefer the original to all others- because I feel I have to reapply less often and the healing properties are stronger. I didn’t believe anything could help my dry chapped lips until I discovered Burt’s Bees many years ago!
Grace B.
Tempe, AZ
For some reason this chapstick doesn't work for me. I have really dry, chapped lips and it seems to make them dryer. I feel like I have to keep applying it over and over, and it doesn't seem to moisturize my lips. It might be the beeswax in here - I've found that chapsticks with beeswax usually don't help my chapped lips.
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
I tried Burt's Bees a few years ago but wasn't impressed. For the price I thought it would be better then it was. It didnt seem to do any more than my regular lip protection.
dehvian d.
painesville
Burt’s bees chapstick is the best chapstick I’ve ever came across! It is easy to apply, a good price range, and lasts for a good amount of time. It did melt once when I kept it in my bookbag for a long period of time. But I have at least 10 of these chapsticks right now and carry at least one everywhere I go!
Natalie K.
I always really liked this lip balm. The smell is amazing and you get that cooking sensation on your lips when you apply it. I feel like it works great while it’s on but I don’t know if it’s as long lasting as I would like it to be. Still a great option though, I just suffer from extremely dry lips.
Odalys C.
Fort Worth. Tx
Okay by far the best lip balm out there! My lips felt so hydrated and super soft! I fell in love with this until I lost it lol. I'm glad I had the chance to try and can't wait to buy it agai! The smell is so good and I saw the rest of the products of this brand like the lotion and lipstick and the New foundation too. Do recommend it!😍😍
Brianna E.
Mt Prospect, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the brand but this isn’t my favorite in their line! I️t does what I️t has to but for some reason certain flavors of I️t will make the skin around my lips break out! Not always and not every one but I️t Isn’t worth the risk!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?