BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Luz Q.
Brooklyn, NY
Have chapped lips will this chopstick will do the work, it worth the money and it does what it says, it refreshes and restore those chapped lips on the coldes day, it a great product
Ariel J.
Chula Vista, CA
Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm is the BEST. It moisturizes and conditions lips to a perfect level, and leaves lips feeling soft and supple for the entire day. Ladies and Gents, this is all you need to have the most kissable lips around. I wouldn't kiss anybody who doesn't love Burt's Bess products.
Erica V.
Plainfield, IL
One of the best lip balms I have ever used, right up there with EOS. It stays on for a long time, my hair doesn't stick to it in the wind and it starts moisturizing your lips right away. It also has a nice scent without smelling like a strong lip gloss.
Holly S.
Perryopolis, PA
This is my go-to lip care! I rarely use another brand. I love the tinted balm, it gives the perfect amount of color and moisture. It also tastes great to boot! I'm always losing my chapsticks, so I have about 10 of these guys laying around just in case!
Nicole E.
elyria, oh
I love the Burt's Bee's Line. You can use the original chapstick for more than just lip problems. I've used it on chapped skin or sunburns. I really am not a fan of the other flavors, just the originals. The tinted lip balms are really great though too.
Heaven M.
Sturgeon, MO
Has a nice smell, good ingredients, and is moisturizing. I do think it is better than an average chapstick. and not really much more expensive. I would recommend. When I would put it on at night, the next morning my lips were very smooth and moisturized.
Casi R.
Pflugerville, TX
My absolute favorite. Doesn't taste artificial, keeps my lips very soft. I use it every night! Very pleased with all the Burt's Bees products I've tried and will continue to try more.
Amanda E.
Fayetteville, NC
This is by far my favorite lip balm ever! Nothing else compares. The price may seem a little steep especially if you're a lip balm addict but trust me its worth it; your lips will thank you. Plus it comes in different flavors. I got this on a whim one day and have been using it for years now.
Heather F.
It's an okay lip balm. Nothing super special about them except maybe the ingredients. They're overpriced in my opinion but if you're looking for something all natural, this is for you.
Amber B.
Hamilton, OH
This lip balm works faster than any other brand out there. For a while, I gave up on lip balm because I felt nothing every worked. I feel like this brand has worked the best over all and I can actually see improvements within the first time of using it!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?