BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Juliana M.
Great stuff. Love the minty feeling on the face and the formula is pretty hydrating. The tube itself is pretty expensive, but it will last forever if you can manage not to lose it a few weeks in! Definitely one of my favorite chapsticks for under my lipstick.
CHANDA G.
Charlotte, NC
Omg i personally think that ever person alive should know about this lip bum because it smells great and awesome. it also perfectly moisturize your lips. i always chose this for the winter time especially because during the winter time your lips are always dry
Shaylen F.
My favorite Chapstick of all time, I love the mintiness and how it tingles on my lips. Whenever my lips are very chapped or I've been biting them this is what I use to get them moisturized.
Elle P.
If you have used Burt's Bees products before then you can always almost expect a wonderful product! This lip balm exceeds that expectation! It is very soft on the lips as well as leaves your lips with a nice light red tint to them, perfect to show off your lips (:
Briana A.
Crete, IL
This Chapstick is awesome for the price! It makes my lips super soft! I use it almost everyday. It's perfect for the sudden changes in Chicago weather. It has lasted me a long time as well
Valerie S.
San Jose
I feel like everyone has owned one of these lip balms at one point in their life. It has a nice minty smell and feel on your lips and leaves a nice texture, but I find myself having to reapply very often with this lip balm. If you don't mind reapplying it's okay.
Sari B.
Virginia Bch, VA
Favorite lip balm of all time. I love the smell also, good packaging and affordable. I bought this at target and it's my go to for when the cold weather hits and my lips get dry. I would definitely recommend this product
Sarah F.
Washougal, WA
Burt's Bees is the one product that I always have on hand. Weather I am dressed up with full make-up or dressed down and ready to climb in bed. I always have Burt's by my side. One in the car, my purse, by my bedside and one in my make-up box. Best lip balm ever!
Sara W.
Woodstock, GA
By far is Burt's Bees the BEST chapstick that I have ever used! The peppermint oil moisturizes my lips, and leaves a refreshing tingle. I have 1 on my nightstand, 3 in my purse, and of course 1 for backup that is unopened in my makeup bag. I'm pretty much obsessed.
Katie W.
This is the most amazing chap stick that I feel anyone can use on a daily basis and always feels amazing. The minty tingle is iconic and one of my favorite experiences in a lip product. It has never burned or irritated my lips even on my worst cracked days.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?