BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Josa V.
Woodbine, GA
Love love love this product!! It leaves my lips so smooth and hydrated. You dont have to continually apply it for maximum hydration. It also doesn't leave your lips feeling sticky.
Bonnie Y.
Salem, OR
I normally don't like waxed lip balms but this is the best waxed chap stick by far. I like almost all the smells and varieties. They stay one the lips for so long and make my lips feel so good. It really does make my lips feel better after using. I always have these on hand.
Alissa H.
Chino, CA
UGH! This is hands down one of the best chaps sticks out there! I use this when my lips truly need saving! This smell and sensation this causes can be a bit strong at times, so I don't use this all the time, but if you really to do saving, then this is your product!
Sarah M.
Every single product my family has tried from Burt's Bees has been fantastic. The scents are fabulous, lotions are moisturizing and gentle, baby products are natural and gentle, lip balms and chapsticks make your lips soft and treat chapped lips. We LOVE Burt's Bees!
Heather E.
Meridian, ID
I absolutely love my Burt's Bees chapstick. I have three that I use all the time: one for home, one on the go, and one at work. I use the pomegranate one and it smells so amazing. It's great quality and actually does work to keep my lips from getting sore and chapped, which is important during the winter months!
amilya a.
land o lakes
Great lip balm! always makes your lips have nice smooth feel and isn't too sticky or smelly. This balm is very long lasting and isn't too expensive. The shape of the balm is round so it is easy to use and the packaging sticks to the theme of the honey and bees.
Misty A.
I love Burt's bees lip balm because they are all natural and they work. Want smooth kissable lips? Then pick up some burt's bees! Watch out for the tint though and I wish it was a bit cheaper since its a chapstick. But it's all natural and you get what you pay for.
Sarah D.
I've had this product since I was a kid and I've never stopped loving it. I keep one in my bag all the time because it is great for a quick little touch up to your lipstick or even for chapped lips. I love the tinted line as well. Love all of burst bees stuff
Alanna P.
Waynesboro , PA
I love every product I have ever used by Burt's Bees. This chapstick is no exception! It is moisturizing and feels refreshing. I think it makes my lips feel softer and better in general. Very reasonable price and most stores carry these products so it's easy to find.
Melissa W.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This chopstick does the job for nourishment purposes but I'm not very crazy about the tingle that comes with the Jury's Bees brand. I would recommend this to anyone who is a chapstick enthusiast like me but caution them and let them know there is a small tingle factor.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?