BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Sabrina M.
State College
My original favorite, very easy to use, small to take with you on the go. I've been using Burt's for years now, and I recently purchased a multipack to keep them around always. My husband has converted from ChapStick to Burt's, and he isn't going back!
Marissa Z.
Anaheim , CA
Burt's Beeswax lip balm is the ONLY lip balm to work with my lips leaving them nice and smooooth! Totally worth the price, can't wait to try all the different flavors that are out! 💖💖
Morgan B.
Santa Clarita , CA
I never understood why everyone was so into this. It does nothing for me. I spent a whole day applying it to try to see a difference but no results. I will stick with Carmex though this stuff definitely smells better. I didn't find it moisturizing.
Mia B.
Diberville, MS
This product is a convenient readily available chapstick. I was obsessed with this chapstick for years and bought a new one every time I hit the grocery store with my mom as a child. Burt's bees is a reliable brand and provides moisture for everyday use.
Ana S.
Fargo, ND
This is my second favorite chapstick! It is spendy but it’s totallt worth it! I tend to buy mine from walmart! It’s super easy to use and apply! I like to use it in the winter for my lips. The packaging gets the point across. And I will definitely  buy it again!
Isabelle E.
Bethlehem, PA
Love this lip bomb, it gives off such a great tint and it smells amazing. I bought it at CVs, but you can basically buy it at any drugstore. Not only did it give off an amazing color, but my lips felt so moisturized. A lot of products can be over priced at CVS, but this was so worth the money.
Lauren B.
Blacksburg, VA
I have been using this same exact lip balm for years now, and never plan on stopping. It has a perfect minty flavor that nourishes my lips. If my lips ever get chapped, this stuff helps immediately and makes them smooth again. I would highly recommend.
Jennifer S.
Phoenix , AZ
Moisturized my lips just like it said it would! There's no funny smell or weird taste to it . Lasts unstil i eat because it always falls off or i lick it off. Not pricey at all, worth every penny, very good product that i definitely recommend to everyone.
Emily H.
Stony Brook
I really liked how minty this lip balm was and how nice it felt on my lips. Unfortunately, I had some small bumps appear on my lips after applying it. I'm not sure why that happened since I wasn't allergic to any of the ingredients in the lip balm.
Meghan D.
Portland, OR
Who doesn't love the iconic burts bees? It is the American staple for chap stick! It gives you a tingly sensation and is available at pretty much any store! I highly recommend to anyone that needs a quality chap stick for a fraction of the price.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?