BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Christine R.
MILLPORT, AL
This is a wonderful chapstick! And Ive used my fair share of chapstick on these dry lips. It doesn't feel all greasy like some brands do. It really seems to help! It's reasonably priced for the brand. I definitely recommend it and will buy it again.
Katherine M.
This is my all time favorite lip balm. It is the perfect amount of mint and it is not sticky at all. It really works well to moisturize your lips even when they are super dry. It also does not burn your lips at all like some very bumpy lip balms do.
jessica b.
Long Beach, NY
My favorite lip balm of all the lip balms hurts bee has! It smells so good and is so relaxing. The warm vanilla scent is perfect for any time of the year. This is a go to product for me and you can find Burt's bees anywhere!
Marilyn S.
South El Monte, CA
I suffer from dry lips, if I don't have a chapstick one day, my lips automatically go dry and start to peel and bleed without me licking my lips. This has saved me many times once I apply two coats or three my lips have been healed with this baby. Absolutely recommend since it's certified organic
Brittany G.
I struggle with dry lips all year round. I don't know why but I do. Burts beeswax is the only lip product so far that I found that keeps my lips moisturized and soft all day long!!!!!!
Rochelle B.
Waxahachie, TX
Can I rate this 10 stars? This is by far my most favorite lip balm I have ever used! It's very long lasting and is perfectly priced! I have been using the original for years now! I will always buy this lip balm!
mya 🇵.
I love the tingly feeling it leaves on my lips and it keeps them moisturized at first I thought it was going to be drying because of the beeswax but it is actually quite the opposite I can't get enough of this stuff . Everyone should have one in their bags
Meghan D.
Portland, OR
Who doesn't love the iconic burts bees? It is the American staple for chap stick! It gives you a tingly sensation and is available at pretty much any store! I highly recommend to anyone that needs a quality chap stick for a fraction of the price.
Natashia H.
My husband and I always have to have at least one of these around the house especially in the wintertime. I love that it's 100% natural and don't feel bad letting the kids use or or myself while I'm pregnant. I would definitely recommend this product!!
Janan A.
Honestly there is nothing special about this product. Repeat user I feel like there are other products on the market that moisturizer the lips better. I currently. This product makes my lips drier. Not buying again
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?